Learning spanish-jaden

Today it was a beautiful fall day but cold I decided to spend my time with Jaden so I was walking to there house because it's not that far.

Me and Jaden are gonna cuddle and watch some Jeffrey dahmer (idk how to spell his last name)

But when I got to his house no one was there no cars no nothing but I still knocked because Jaden was alone, his parents went on a trip because javon needed to shoot a show.

I knocked and I found jaden with no shirt god he's perfect you I thought I snapped out and I says hi I smile he smiles back and sags baby come in I went in and sat on the couch

I asked Jaden what was he doing he says Spanish work he rolls his eyes I say HEY DONT ROLL YOUR EYES SPANISH IS SO GOOD jaden says okay baby I'm sorry but I don't know any Spanish I can be Puerto Rican but I can't speak it I smile and says esta bien mi amor he smiles because he did understand that I helped him out, all of sudden jaden says Cariño, ¿podemos ver el programa? Ya tengo hambre y me estoy preparando para acurrucarme.
I smile and giggle I'm coming I say holding the popcorn.

Finally you know some Spanish Jaden says to me I look at him and say um I was the one who teaches u boy don't start before I beat yo ass he smile and says thanks for helping me love I say no problem jade I giggle and we watched movies for the hole entire night.