Chapter 27.

Y/n watched as Vecna made his way towards her sister — having nothing else but a chair next to her, Y/n picked it up and began running full speed ahead towards Vecna.

'This is the most stupidest shit I've ever done.' Y/n thought as her arms were up in the air, holding the chair up.

Y/n screamed as she was then flown back — not making it an inch closer to Vecna. Y/n harshly hit the floor as she slid across — becoming unconscious.

Y/n's eyes soon fluttered open, vision only seeing red. Y/n groaned as she felt pain searing through her body.

Vecna slowly walked forward, towards Y/n. Y/n grimaced, slightly struggling against the tentacles. Vecna then brought up his long finger, caressing the girls cheek like he had done before back in the roller rink.

Y/n's lips trembled as she knew what was to happen next — she just wished it wasn't in front of her sister.

"Don't be afraid." Vecna murmured, "Try and stay very still."

"No. No. Please, no." Y/n sobbed out, tired of containing the absolute fear she had been feeling since this had all started.

"Please." Y/n meekly pleaded, throat tightening as another sob came out.

"It'll be all over soon."

Vecna then brought his hand up, hovering it over Y/n's face. "Y/n!" Eleven cried out as she struggled against the tentacles.

Max and Lucas watched onwards as Jason and Steve continued to fight — only, Max noticed from her peripheral that there was movement.

"Holy shit." Max breathed out, eyes widening as she watched Y/n begin to float upwards. "Lucas! Lucas!" Max called, getting the boy's attention.

"Oh, no. Oh, no." Lucas muttered, hands moving to lay on his in distress. "Y/n!" Max screamed out.

Max and Lucas watched as Y/n's eyes began to cry blood — flinching as Y/n had then let out a guttural scream — falling to the ground harshly.

"Y/n!" Steve yelled out, running towards the girl — having knocked out Jason beforehand.

"Y/n! Y/n! Hey, you're okay." Steve reassured, bringing the girl's upper body into his arms. "Y/n." Max kneeled down, eyes brimming with tears.

"You're okay, sweets." Steve mumbled out, eyes raking over the girls bloodied up face and white blurry eyes. "You're okay."

"Go! Go get help, now!" Steve ordered the two younger teens. "Hurry!" Steve yelled, feeling his throat begin to tighten as he looked back down at his girl.

Lucas quickly got up and dashed down the stairs, leaving Max, Steve, and Y/n.

Steve sobbed as he caressed the girls hair. "St — Steve." Y/n choked out. "Yes, yes. I'm here, sweets. I'm here." Steve assured the girl through his sobs.

"I — I can't f — feel or see anything." Y/n stammered out, brows pinched together in worry as her eyes moved about — only being met with blurriness.