_____________The next day ______________

The next day they packed their bags and was ready to leave

"Please visit us often! I'm going to miss you guys" Bara said crying

"We will!" Reika said Yuudai said at the same time

" Keep track of the time in the real world. So y-you can v-visit us every holiday, ok?" Bara said while sobbing on their shoulders

"Geez Bara... give them some space and stop crying on their shoulders. They need to say goodbye to me too" Hinata said as he let go of the older siblings. When Bara let go she went and hugged the older siblings

"I'm going to miss you and remember. Yuudai, have some confidence and don't be too soft. Just remember those words okay kiddo" Hinata said that then ruffled Yuudai's hair then turned to Reika.

"Reika, it won't hurt to be a little kind and asking for help. I know your good with a lot of stuff but ask for help when you can't do some. Learn to work with other people. Your not supposed to be perfect, everyone has their own mistakes and don't let people mess with you okay." Hinata said while hugging Reika "Oh and don't tell anyone about this portal technique. Don't roast everyone you meet. You still need friends"

Hinata then went to Bara to pull her off the kids

They then had a group hug

"Sayuri, make sure Reika gets to the hokage's office safely." Hinata said "Reika, I've already arranged for someone to train you," he gave her an envelope," inside that envelope is their picture. Listen to what they say and try to do your best."
He turned to Yuudai,
"Yuudai, you will train with Sayuri because you're going to the same anime as her. You'll also live with her."

"Safe travels" Bara said

Seina and Rikki parted ways to their animes while Sayuri just made a portal to the Naruto universe with Reika and Yuudai to the hokage's office to sign her up for the academy.

________________________________________

"Hope to see you tomorrow at the ninja academy Reika and here are the keys to your apartment" Hokage said as he gave Reika the key to her own apartment.

Sayuri then went around the village after they left the hokage's office with Reika and Yuudai to go shopping for essentials that Reika will need.

Sayuri and Yuudai left for their own anime after escorting Reika to her apartment and dropping off everything they bought. Reika was finally left alone