011

_________________________________________
"Where are you going?" Yuudai said
"Can we come?" Zenitsu said
"Why are you dressed like that? Sis said you should wear a kimono"
"Can we come? Please! they both said

"Just leave me alone, you guys may not come with me." Reika replied, sounding a bit angry at the boys.

"Why can't we come?" Yuudai asked, he wanted to pester Reika until she let them come with her.

Reika was starting to get really annoyed and was about to let out all the frustration that has been building up in her to the boys. But she managed to calm down her anger and started to storm off.

"Wait,at least put on a kimono." Yuudai said, passing the kimono he was holding to Reika.
"There's instructions on a paper inside the kimono in case you don't know how to put it on, sis wrote them herself."

Reika walked to Sayuri's room to change and when she was done, she quickly left the house, hoping that the boys didn't see her rushing out. But they waited for her to go out and started following her to whatever place she's heading to. Reika internally groaned when she sensed them following her, but continued her way towards her soon to be training ground far from the village.

After a few minutes of walking, she reached her soon to be training ground and sat down to start meditating like she would do back in Konoha. She felt Yuudai and Zenitsu Hide behind one of the trees to spy on her, but because it was still very early, they soon quickly fell asleep there.

Once she was done with her meditation, she got up to check on the boys and found them sleeping. She sighed and picked them up to take them back to the house for them to sleep properly on their futons.

She ran to their house carrying both of them on her shoulders and trying to be gentle as to not wake them up but still be quick. Once she dropped them off, she quickly rushed back to her training ground to continue with her morning training session.

___________Two hours later _____________

She came back home almost immediately after training, and to her surprise, she opened the door only to find the two boys crying like crazy holding on to each other in a tight hug. When they noticed her, Yuudai came rushing towards to tightly hug her and started crying on her, making her kimono slightly wet.

"R-reika! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you! I thought something happened to you because we were following even though you said we shouldn't and fell asleep when you where sitting there for a long time! Then we woke up her and you weren't there!"

"Stop crying over stupid stuff, I'm the one who brought you back here. Good thing I scared you both because you were doing something I told you not to do. Now go calm Zenitsu down, he's also crying."

Yuudai refused to let her go and even started to cry harder then before. So she just sighed and looked over to Zenitsu. She found that he was also crying so she just opened her arms welcoming him in for a hug as well.

"Come, Zenitsu. I think that you might also need a hug." As soon as she said that, Zenitsu then almost immediately rapped his arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace.

After a few minutes of silently hugging both boys, Reika heard the door open and she shifted her focus from the boys to the door to see who was entering. Sayuri entered her house just to find Reika hugging the crying boys in her arms. She paused for a moment to evaluate what was happening in front of her.

"What happened?"Sayuri asked out of curiosity.

Reika then went on to explain what had happened, she started right from the start. Explaining everything from the morning to now.

Sayuri was still confused on their extreme reactions but didn't question it. "Okay, that's weird. Well, I need to start packing my clothes. I'm going on a mission and won't return for a while so you'll probably be gone when I return. Take this as a good bye." She said then headed to her room to start packing.

"Oh, before I forget. I'll leave some kimonos for you to wear in my wardrobe. Always wear a kimono when you're here, okay."

"Okay, I understand." Reika said

_________________________________________

It's been a few hours since Sayuri left and the twins were debating on who should cook.

"When did you learn how to cool? I should be the one cooking because I'm better at cooking." Reika said and grabbed a pot.

"Sayuri taught me how to cook because I'm home alone most of the time. And fyi, I'm the better cook. When did YOU learn how to cook?" Yuudai said

"A long time ago, aunt Yuri taught me how to cook. And I know that you know that anything she cooks is delicious. Meaning anything I cook will also be delicious." Reika said

"I insist to cook. Relax for once. Please." Yuudai begged until she finally agreed. Once she agreed, he celebrated a bit then immediately started preparing to cook.
"This is going to be the best meal of your life!"

He first started with boiling some water on the stove and while it heats up, he got to cutting some vegetables.

It was silent for a few minutes so he decided to start a conversation while he cooks.
"You two get along pretty good" Yuudai said. Zenitsu's face became as red as a tomato after Yuudai said that whilst Reika raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess we do. What was the point of say that?" Reika asked.

"Well, I was thinking that you and Zenitsu-" Yuudai started speaking but was cut off by Zenitsu shouting.

"DON'T YOU  DARE SAY ANYTHING" Zenitsu shouted at Yuudai while his face was still red.
Seeing Zenitsu like that made Yuudai grin

"Zenitsu said that he liked-"

"NOOOOOOO" Zenitsu then fainted while blushing

"What's wrong with him?" Reika asked

"He just wanted me to tell you that-"

"NOO!"Zenitsu suddenly awakened and stopped Yuudai from continuing by trying to jump him. But unfortunately he missed and ended up crashing into the water that was on the stove.

"AHHHHHHH" Zenitsu screamed as soon as the water touched him.

"Oh my god!?" Reika ran to him and she immediately started to treat his wounds
_________________________________________