Instagram

JosieSaltz: this beautiful specimen happens to love me and I'm the luckiest person in the world

JosieSaltz: this beautiful specimen happens to love me and I'm the luckiest person in the world. Words can't describe the amount of love I have for you @LittlestWolf. To the moon & back, forever & ever, I love you Always ❤️

              Likes: 35,674 | comments: 647

LittlestWolf: you have my entire heart love, have since we were kids and you always will. I love you always and forever ❤️

User5032: Oh damn, you know it's serious when Hope uses the Mikaelson family motto. The privilege of being included in that is very sacred. #hosie for the win.
Liked by: QueenLiz, BexMikaelson, HayleyMarshall & 973 others.

KlausMikaelson: @JosieSaltz take care of my daughter please. You know you're the only one I think is good enough for her so please don't break her heart.

JosieSaltz: @KlausMikaelson I wouldn't dare hurt her. Hope is the best thing that's every happened to me and I will love and cherish her until the last breath leaves my body.
Liked by: KlausMikaelson, CarolineForbes, MarcelG and 543 others

MarcelG: I happy for you guys, still can't believe Hope grew a pair and finally told you how she felt. Took her long enough 😂

LittlestWolf: @MarcelG shut up!! How long did it take you to ask out aunt Bex? Like 10 years so don't come for me unless I send for you. (Love you unc 😁)

QueenLiz: As your sister dear Jo and Hope's bestie I feel like I'm obligated to tell you that if you hurt her I will end you. Same goes for you Mikaelson, hurt my sister and I'll end you.

Kaleb🏈: I mean this in the most respectful way when I say that you two are the hottest couple I've ever seen.

User9452: @Kaleb🏈 I'm pretty sure everyone who has eyes can agree with that statement. They truly are the epitome of beauty and grace.

BexMikaelson: @LittlestWolf & @JosieSaltz I've finalized the details for the couples shoot and should be able to fly you guys out here sometime next week. @QueenLiz I'd love for you to come as well and shadow me. That is if @CarolineForbes is okay with Jo & Liz missing a few days of school?

CarolineForbes: yeah that's fine with me Bex, spring break is coming up soon so it's perfect timing.

QueenLiz: OMFG yes!! It's going to be so much fun. The trio takes on Milan.

LittlestWolf: Looking forward to it aunt Bex.

JosieSaltz: I'm so excited, we're going to look great Babe 😍

LittlestWolf: you know it 😜