Real Life

Hope is currently in her room painting while Josie strums at her ukulele. This is a recurring thing for them. They hangout in Hope's room, Hope paints while Josie plays her ukulele. It's quiet, but it's not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one.

"What are you painting" Josie asked

"Nothing really, just what was on my mind when I picked up my brush."

Josie gets off Hope's bed and walks behind her. She puts her head on Hope's shoulder and watches her paint. It's beautiful, it's the flower field in the back of the woods, you can see the lake behind it. It's truly a sight for sore eyes.

"Wow Hope, this is amazing"

"Thanks Jos, we should probably head down to the cafeteria for dinner."

"Yeah let's go."

When they walk into the cafeteria they see their friends already sitting at the table.

"Hey guys" Josie says

They all say hi and continue to eat their food, while Hope and Josie go get theirs.

"So, you guys excited about the party?" Mg asked

"Yeah, it sounds like it'll be fun. I've been trying to finish this piece that I've been working on for a while, so I could use a break." Hope says

"You were just painting in your room, was that not the piece you're working on?" Josie asks

"Umm, no it's not, I didn't want to work on that piece so I just painted the other one for fun." Hope says

"Oh that makes sense, when I'm having writers block I put the song aside until inspiration strikes again. Sometimes it's good to take a break and come back with fresh eyes." Josie says.

"how is that song you were working on going?" Lizzie says

Josie looks at Lizzie with daggers in her eyes. Lizzie is the only one who knows who the song is about and she loves to indirectly tease her about it.

"It's umm it's going fine Liz, thanks for asking"

"Well, we should get ready for the party." Raf says

"Yeah you're right" Kaleb says

They all throw away their trash and head to their rooms to get ready. Hope grabs her stuff from her room and then goes to the twins room to get ready.