004 | EMMA SANO

❝ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦, 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 ❞

pairing ; yandere! emma x gn! reader
cw ; murder , blood , mature language , gore , drugging and strippers [ time skip ]

" finally " the blond groaned, standing above the garbage crate, her co worker's dead body lying within it, and her hands covered with blood. it had took almost a whole hour for the other girl to stop moving and finally die from blood lost, which happened to be a problem for the blond girl, wanting to get enough proper sleep so she'd be fully awake for her shift the next day. it was also really late , 3:42 am exact.

looking down at her now dirty shirt, she could only groan once more, wiping her hands to remove the blood off them before tossing the shirt with the trash along with the rest of the stuff. pouring the gasoline onto the dead body, she lit her lighter, letting the corpse catch fire. turning on her heel with a smile on her face as she waved down a taxi. soon one had pulled over, a man driver.

unlike some other drivers, he wasn't perverted in anyway and was awfully kind to the blond, which she appreciated. paying the man, she walked to the front door of her apartment complex, pulling out her keys before unlocking the door. once she entered, locking the door, she jumped onto her bed, ready to sleep for her long shift tomorrow. kissing the framed photo of her lover as she let her eyes shut on their own.

at exactly 9:30 am, in the apartment below her was a young adult, finally awakening from their long sleep

at exactly 9:30 am, in the apartment below her was a young adult, finally awakening from their long sleep. the adult emma swore was her lover. their body cracked as they stretched, curling their toes along with the rest of them. at their side stood their ragdoll cat, his white fur rubbing into their side. on the floor laid their golden retriever in her dog bed, her head raised to stare at her owner.

standing up with one last stretch, they walked over to the dog, petting her head before walking off to the bathroom with a yawn. after doing their business, washing both their hands and face, they walked over into the kitchen.

" good morning, my babies" they groaned, hearing their pets all meow or bark at them for some food. of course they did what their pets asked, filling both their cats bowls before filling their dogs singular bowl. rubbing their eyes as they got onto their tippy toes, they reached for the cereal box that sat onto the top of the fridge.

giving it a good shake to hear the little bit of cereal they had left, they pulled out a bowl, pouring the leftover cereal into it before tossing it into the trash. opening their semi-filled fridge, their hands shifted anything in their way, reaching out to grab the milk.

after pouring and putting the milk back to where in belonged, they made their way to the couch, plopping down onto it with their dog following behind them. their eyes scanned the table before them, the remote now gone.