008 | TAKASHI MITSUYA

❝ 𝘐'𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞

pairing ; yandere! mitsuya alphabet
tw ; mention of ; infantilization , minor abuse , gaslighting

Affection - how do they show their love and affection? how intense would it get?

-   his love language is 100% gift giving, either with cooking for them or making stuff like clothing or plushies, if they desire.

Blood - how messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

-   he's not really into the whole 'killing' thing like others but will do so if really needed. like if someone held a strong desire over his s/o the same way he did, it would be a problem that needs to be taken care of.

Cruelty - how would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

-   of course not. mitsuya is an angel, making sure his s/o didn't get hurt in anyway, calming them in their panicked state.

Darling - aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

-   again, mitsuya is an angel and very heavy on 'consent is key' mindset. the only way he'd force anything on them is if they refused something needed. like if they hurt themselves and refused to let him wrap it, he would of course have to force them back and tend to their wound.

Exposed - how much of their heart do they bare to their darling?

-   alot. he loves expressing his love to his s/o anyway possible, especially ( as said earlier ) with gift giving or telling them straight up.

Fight - how would they feel if their darling fought back?

-   disappointed in a way. of course, he would understand just a bit but with how great he would treat his s/o, he would be disappointed they still rejected his love.

Game - is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

-   of course not, mitsuya absolutely adores his s/o and hates when they try to escape cause it makes him feel everything he does for them isn't enough.

Hell - what would be their darling's worst experience with them?

-   the lack of free will. he treats them like a baby that needs to be watched 24/7 and can't do much for themselves.

Ideals - what kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

-   kind of like an artist and muse situation. where he takes inspo from his perfect s/o until the day they may die. either that or just a normal white fence future where they'll grow old with each, bound together for life.

Jealousy - do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

-   just a bit.

he won't be the type to show his jealousy but if he needs to get in between something, he will. he's also very subtle about his way of showing it. if he wants his s/o to stop talking with someone, he'll softly squeeze their hand.

Kisses - how do they act around or with their darling?

-   like the perfect man.

he's very kind and communicative when it comes to his s/o, always by their side and doing things for them. though it's a bit suffocating when they can't even bathe alone without him there.