{2}~ Resolve

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱...♡

*Acacia's POV*
"Well well well would you at look who we have here" Antonio says turning his head to look behind him where I sat.

"The chick who was messing with Kai right?" Reese asks.

"Bingo!" Antonio reply's.

"No one was messing with your friend. Why would mess with a guy who looks like he could kill me with one swat?" It really wouldn't make sense for me to mess with a guy who's over 6'0 while I was only standing at 5'4 myself.

"Yea yea we know your kind sweetheart your not fooling anyone." Antonio says. I look at him with a look of confusion. "What?"

"Your the type of girl to walk all over people just cause your pretty." He says.

He thinks I'm pretty?

"And how would you be able to gather all of that just after one encounter?"

"Easy I'm able to read anybody." Antonio crosses his arms with a cocky smile.

"Oh Really?" I ask. "Yea of course it's not that hard." he added.

"And I'm able to read that your nothing but a walking one night stand and a dirty fuck boy who hits then dips on every girl he can." I retort back.

"WHAT?" He yells.

I notice Reese who was sitting next to him cover his mouth trying not to laugh but failed miserably when all you could hear was his obnoxious loud laugh fill the whole room. "Holy shit it's hilarious cause she's right on the dot." He says while he continued laughing.

"Shut up Reese this is why you can't get laid!" Antonio yelled in a fit of rage.

"WAIT WHAT YES I CAN YOU UGLY WOMANIZER!" He shouts back. "HOW THE HELL WOULD I BE AN UGLY WOMANIZER? OBVIOUSLY I'D HAVE TO BE SOMEWHAT ATTRACTIVE YOU IDIOT!" He shouts.

The two then get into a shouting match going back and forth until the teacher walks in.

"That's enough." She bluntly says catching the attention of everyone in the room. She looked to be in her late 40s but was actually very pretty.

"Reese how much you wanna bet by the end of the year I'll fuck the teacher." Antonio whispers to Reese but loud enough for me to hear.

"Typical." I whisper.

"$2,500" Reese reply's.

I was actually surprised that he was entertaining his bullshit and more surprised that it was that big of an amount. "Double it if I can do it by the end of the semester." He adds on.

"Deal but if you fail that's $5,000 for me." Antonio agrees and they both shake on it.

$5,000?!?! that had to be some joke. Who has that type of money laying around to bet on?? These guys must be clowns to bet on money they don't have. Sure they wore more expensive clothes compared to other students but there was still no way.

"Shall we begin?" The teacher asks who's name was Mrs.Garcia. The class went by very quickly with Mrs.Garcia explaining everything we'll be covering this year and us taking notes on it. She ended up finishing early with time to spare.