The return of Octopussy Wilde

Harry woke up to the sight of Louis's ocean sky Gatorade blue orbs staring back at him.

"How long have you been staring at me LouBear?" He asked

He expected Louis to be sleeping and tired like a snoring kitten, especially after last night's events.

"Lou answer me" he repeated

Louis was not answering. Harry shook him and yelled in his ears, he tried everything to get him to move out of the position he was in. He smacked his face, yelled, and pulled his dick out! EVERYTHING!!!

WHY WASNT HARRYS LOvE WAKING Up!!!!😩😭😭🥺😢😭😭

All of a sudden This girl is on fire BY Alicia KEYS started playing and no other than Olivia Wilde walked into the room.

"You look beautiful," he said

"I do ?"🥺 Ms Cockburn said biting her lips

"No ofc not LMFAO. I just said that bc I'm so quirky 🤪 I'm not like other boys " Harry replied
She truly looked terrible she was big and blue with this giant head.

"HARRY BUT BUT I LoVE YOU," she said

This really confused Harry bc last time he checked Olivia was a lesbian girl boss, wasn't she-

His thoughts were interrupted by Olivia's pretty pink pussy powers spraying all over him.

The nasty smelling spray was cumming out of her ears all over Harry and soaking his dear husband Lou witch now to think of it Was Olivia the reason he couldn't move???

"YOU DID THIS TO HIM!!!"

"Yes, I cast a spell on him to make him not move any longer until you eat my butt or I die!!!"

"Why would you tell me that?" Harry replied.
"Now I know I have to kill you"

That was surely not what Olivia suspected

Harry's powers weren't working that day though so all he could do was pray.

All of a sudden Olivia rose into the air and started floating. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Chrissy WAKE UPP I DINT LIKE THISSSSS" he yelled

Oops wrong show lmao
  That's when harry noticed... HIS PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED. Vecna had cum to kill Olivia.

Harry then started singing Watermelon Sugar because why not.

" I WANT YOUR BELLY" he sang and he watched Olivia's bones crack. Her arms bent all the wrong ways and one of her feet had been shOVED up her lady hole. Harry had never seen anything so obscene.

One hour later Louis woke up Harry had never been so happy.

As a reward for finishing Harry will milk y/n utters

To be continued

Y'all I'm not gonna continue unless you comment so pick your fingers up hoes😭😭😭