ResERECTION

GUYS BEFORE I START IM GOING TO A HARRY CONCERT TMMR OMG OMG OMG AHHHHH AND LOUIS IN JULY! Omgmgmgnshhfjsddickcockballs

After Louis had lick Harry blood like a fucking vampire harry got dressed in a dorthy dress to go meet ishmealia and Eleanormegirlfriend .

He woke up Jason sudekis and got him ready too bc of pause it is his girlfriend...

He got to the house with Jason, knocked on the door and Eleanormegirlfrind answered. She truly was ugly but ofc not as ugly as olive oil.

Thant sat down for dinner and started talking.

"So Harry what do you do for a living?"

Harry was quite nervous because he knows he killed her wife but also he didn't really care bc octopussy stank ass!👹👹🤡😂😂😂😂😩😩😍🫃🏼🫃🏼🫃🏼🫃🏼🫃🏼

"I suck dick mostly my husbands. He's hella hot and his cock is 100 feet long ! Lmao u wish u had that"

Harry didn't feel bad at all

"Oh yes. My wife died not long ago I miss her so much our son will never have a mother💅💅😭😭🥺🥺😩"

"Oh how sad "
Harry said with a giggle discuseds as a giant sob
"What was she like?"

"Her pussy tasted like mustard her cum stank ass but it tasted rlly good bc I love mustard"

"I know" Harry said

"WHAT!"

Then all the sudden out of the table rose a figure. Bony and smelly. SHE. STANK. As I've alredy stated. Anyways

IT WAS OCTOPUSSY WILDE.
How did this happen!

Harry couldn't do this alone and neither could he with just Jason!

But they had to

Jason understood the assignment like the king he is and they both harmoniously whipped out there giant penises preparing to fight.

That's when nosless Olivia grew a pinoccio nose and you could tell she was ready to fight as well.

The battle lasted for what seemed like ages!her long bitch as cumsuccking nose was beating them and they badly needed an extra person!

Harry prayed to rupaul up above that he would send help

All the sudden and army came. This army consisted of

1. Niall horan
2. HIS HUSBAND LOUIS
3. Florence poo👑👑
4.Jake gyyllhall
5. The avengers
6. Rupaul and all his queens
7.jake and Logan Paul.
8.James Charles
9. Simon cowbell??!?!
10. Bearded lady from greatest showman
11.the fat kid in Ginny and Georgia
12. Real world jack from dwd

First thing Harry did was greet them one by one.

"WE MUST PERSEVERE AND FIGHT "
HE YELLED!

Then before they charged he stuck a watermelon up Simon cowbells ass and killed him. He wasn't much needed anyways suck a fat ass.

His army then started singing a speedy empowering song as they fought to boost moral.

Spider-Man started
You were riding your bike to the sound of its no big dealll😜😜😍😍💅💅😭🤡❤️😩👑👑💀💀😂🫃🏿🫃🏿🫃🏿🫃🏿

Jame Charles went
"And your trying to lift of the ground on throws old two wheeeells"💅💅💅💅

Everyone took turns at they used their penises to fight off Olivia.

I WISH VECNUSSY WOULD JUST COME BREK HER BONES AGAIN

Harry thought

All the sudden Octopussy rose is into the air.

Everyone stared in awe but it wasn't vecna this time... It was the god himself Danny devito!!! Everyone gathered round to worship singing medicine to praise Danny devito.

In opera singing voices they chanted

"Hereee to take my medicineeee take my medicineee treat you like a gentelmennnn"

Then Danny rose out of the table and ate Olivia peice by peice but left her pussy because ain't no way even Danny devito was eating that. It's ok that bc Harry would later just call nickadoavocado to eat it. We all know he'll  eat anything.

Let's just say Jason sudekis did not keep dating ishmealia. And Louis pole danced for Harry later.

But Harry had a secret that he needed to tell Louis about later. After all the fighting . The secret was on his mind...