1

(Y/n P.O.V)

"I swear I'm going crazy Peri! You have to believe me!" I yell. Peri just gives me a look. "Don't give me that look. Just ask Chris he was there!" Peri looks at me for a second then look around the room.

"You forgot to rewake Chris.." Peri tells me. I fell a shiver go up my spine. I guess I die today. I walk over to the cabinet and grab a frying pan. Let's do this the fun way. I look at Peri who just nods.

I walk over to Chris's room and open the door. I look at Chris's sleeping face for a minute. He looks peaceful while sleeping..well not for long! I hit Chris's face with the frying pan and he wakes up immediately.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" Chris yells in anger. I point at the time. "You..forgot. To. Wake. Me. Up?" He ask as he gets up. I throw the frying pan at him then run out of the room. I grab my backpack and run for the door. "Y/N! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT." I struggle with the door knob for a second. Finally I get the door open and I run out. Peri's not that far behind me.

"When I say so. Take a sharp right turn." Peri's tells me. I nod my head in agreement sense Peri know the way to the bus stop. "NOW!" I take a sharp right turn and so does Peri. I hear a crash which mean Chris crashed into a trash can again. Me and Peri run for a few more minutes and finally reach the bus stop.

"Fucking finally." I say to no one but myself. I look up and I see the bus coming closer. When the bus stops, me and Peri get on. We go over to an empty seat. As we sit down Peri puts on their headphones then proceeds to fall asleep. I can't blame them.

Suddenly I hear a ping and I look at my phone. I decide to shake Peri awake and they glare at me. Then a few more pings go off. I look at my phone and Peri looks at theirs.

Phantoms have no hoes. (Group chat)

Coward:
Did anyone complete the homework or nah?

Simp:
Hell nah.

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
Fuck no.

Always sleeping:
We had homework?

Scientist:
Ya'll are going to fail.

Phantom:
I'm on the bus and I have homework. Anyone want to copy?

Coward:
I already did mine.

Scientist:
Same.

Simp:
I'll copy.

Always sleeping:
Me two.

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
Me three.

Simp:
Oh and how is having no hoes going?

Phantom:
I hate you.

Always sleeping:
Good question.

Crazy bitch(Y/n):
HAHAHAHAHA SUCKER!

Phantom:
Shut up.

(End of group chat)

"I do hate you." A voice says.

"You don't." A voice replies. I recognize both these voices.

"Hey James and Alex." I say. They both look up at me.

"Hey Y/n and Peri. Also here. Copy the homework and do it quickly." Alex tells us. We do as he says because we don't want to fail.

"Done. Here's your homework back." I tell Alex. He smiles and grabs his homework back. Peri passes out again and I continue to talk with Alex and James. When suddenly I get a tap on my shoulder.

I look over my shoulder and see a blond boy and a brown hair boy. "Hi?" I say even tho I don't want to.

"Hi." The blond replies while smiling. I swear he's in the smile cult of something. "Are you new?" I nod and he grins. "Well I hope you don't mind someone sitting next to you. Oh and by the way I'm Aiden and this is Ben." I stare for a minute when suddenly I hear Alex say something that caught my attention.

"A bus graveyard..?" He asks.

"Fuck yea!" I say happily. I love graveyards!

"Your crazy Y/n. Also if your going to explore this 'bus graveyard' then at least bring someone with you. And it has to be someone who can save you. Not Peri." Chris tells me. I glare at him.

"When did you get here?" I ask him.

"I just got here." He responds.

"Hey Ashlyn!" I hear Aiden say. I look up to see a girl with orange hair?

"Oh sorry. I'll move Peri so you can sit down." I tell Ashlyn. I pick Peri up and hand them to James who happily held Peri. The orange hair girl sits down and I start to have an argument with Chris about letting me go explore the bus graveyard.

"Y/n you'll summon a fucking phantom if you do that." Chris tells me. I took notice how Aiden, Ashlyn, and Ben flinched a bit. Could they be..? No not possible. Even if there was some other people in the other world, the odds of them being in the same school as us would be slim.

"Ok and? It's going to be an Adventure!" I respond. Chris sighs.

"Fine." I smile in victory. "But you have to bring someone who isn't just Peri with you. And I'm not going." Chris tells me. I decide to ask Alex.

"Sorry dude I have plans today." Alex tells me. So now I ask James.

"I have plans too.." James tells me. The bus comes to a stop and someone comes on. I see that the said person is Cale.

"Cale! Do you have plans today?" I ask him. He look up at me and walks over.

"I do sadly." He replies. "I'm going to visit mom today.." I nod in response.

"It's alright dude I understand.." I tell him but he doesn't look so sure. I smile to reassure him and lucky it works. It must be so hard to lose someone close to you..I mean all of us have. Peri and James lost multiple of their siblings. Alex lost half of his family. Chris and Cale both lost a parent. And me..? I lost my sister and dad. Now it's just me and my mom.

"Hey do you want to explore the bus graveyard with me?" I ask Aiden.

"Sure!" Aiden replies. He smiles brightly and I feel something weird in my stomach. It's probably nothing.

"Thank you!" I tell him. Oh this is going to be great.

(??? P.O.V)

I found you...Y/n.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
"I think I forgot to say that when I update this thing it will be random."
                                                                                                                                         —Me