Chapter 42

I woke up the next morning later than I wanted to but still earlier than what I was expecting. I rolled over in my bed, not ready to get up quite just yet.

That was until I heard a door open. I aggressively rubbed my eyes to get them awake and rolled out of bed quickly. I opened my door and just as I had thought I saw Izuku about to go to the elevator.

"Izu!" I whispered-called. He turned around and I waved for him to come near. I pulled open the door and leaned on my frame.

"Well...?" I gestured with my hands. "I mean- you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to I know last night you just kinda went to bed im assuming."

He chuckled slightly. "Yeah well...there's not much for me to say I guess. But we did end up fighting."

"I guessed that much-"
"And he knows." He cut me off.

My eyes widened before I quickly burrowed my eyebrows. "He knows? Like...knows knows?"

"Yep. All Might told him everything. The whole story. From his injury to me being his successor to who All For One generally is. Probably some other stuff I just...don't really know what to say." Izuku explained.

"You don't have to say anything really." I shook my head. I felt bad of even asking the poor kid.

"Kacchan obviously didn't take it well. I wasn't expecting he would have."

"Never mind that, how are you doing?"

"I'm better. I could be better but I'm better than I was." He gave a small smile.

"I'm glad." I returned a smile.

Eventually I got ready and dragged myself to the common room.

I jumped out of bed to talk to Izu but I'm still so exhausted.

"Psssssst." I heard someone.

What the hell?

I turned around.

"No over here." I heard in the other direction. When I turned around I saw Mina waving me over.

I walked over. "Yes Mina? How may I help you?"

She looked left and right. "How long were you in Bakugou's room last night?" She asked.

"How did you know I was in his room at all?" I answered with a question.

"I saw you." She hummed.

"Your room is at the end of the hall on the other side of the floor. How the hell would you have seen me?" I crossed my arms.

"If you must know, Bakugou woke me up and I texted Kiri to see if he heard him too and to which he said yeah, you're talking to him." She explained. "Now what we're you two talking about? What happened in that room? I mean you were there really late."

"Slow your roll there pinky. Nothing happened, we were just talking." I laughed.

"I saw you go into his room but I didn't hear you leave." Uraraka popped her head into our conversation and matched Mina's interrogating demeanor. "Yeah, I was woken up too. And since my room is across the hall I peaked over it and saw you."

"So is everyone on that floor just aware of my presence or something?"  I asked.

"Aware of your presence? Yes. But I think the whole building was woken up by them, as quiet as they tried to be." Mina nodded.

I sighed and looked for Shoji, who was the only other one on that floor. When I saw him I waved to get his attention then pointed at the two of them. "Is this true?" I asked.