The Girl In The Game

One morning, Edward woke up, he looked up and saw, ROSE in HIS room!

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Edward screamed.

"Sheeeeeesh!" said Rose."I was waking you up!"

"Why?!" asked Edward, looking at the window."It's still night!"

"Huh! Fine! You don't want to escape! I am going with Harry!" said Rose.

"Oh! We're going to escape?!" asked Edward, he was a bit shocked, Edward had no practice, it was like people who want to train, train for five years and then join the game, Harry and Rose were in training. But Edward wasn't. But he still went to the bathroom to get ready

He got dressed and came outside, picked up some weapons and left.

Rose had ninja stars, Harry used a gun and Edward had a sword.

"Ready?" Rose asked Edward and Harry.

"Yeah! But how can we escape?!" asked Edward.

"You wait, and follow me," said Rose.

"Ok," said Harry, still wondering how they will escape.

"Fine! We will go through the staff door," said Rose.

"Doesn't it have guards?" asked Edward.

"Righttttttt!" said Rose.

"You're so DUMB! You didn't even think of it!" said Edward.

"Shut up!" said Rose.

"We can knock out the guards," said Harry.

"Righttttttt," said Rose." We will knock out the guards,"

"Hey! Why are YOU acting like the leader?!" asked Edward.

"Because I know how people kill people in the arena," said Rose.

"How?" asked Edward.

"When I was young, I use to see through the staff's window," said Rose."I wasn't allowed to."

"Oh," said Edward.

"So, rule no. 1= Always sense if someone is shooting you from the back," said Rose. "Rule no. 2, if you feel a place is unsafe inform me."

"Yes ma'am," saluted Harry.

Edward just rolled his eyes.

"Now, we've reached, ready?" asked Rose.

"Yay!!!!" Edward screamed.

All the guards looked at them. Rose knocked them out.

They all saw that the door was on the 5'th floor, it was like a big window, they all jumped down together. After reaching, they saw blood everywhere. Edward pulled out his sword, Harry pulled out his gun and Rose took out a ninja star, she had the rest ninja stars in her bag. Harry had extra bullets in his bag and Edward tucked his backup sword tucked in his belt. A man with black hair and black eyes attacked them, as Edward only noticed him and had no practice he decided to try. He chopped off his head. And that's when everyone noticed.

"Oh my god! Why was that person attacking US?!" asked Harry.

"They think we're a part of this game," said Rose.

"So what?" asked Harry.

"In this game, everyone kills each other for a treasure no one knows, nobody trusts anybody, this game is called...nothing......I call it The Game Of Terror, the maker of this game is Steve, no one has ever escaped this, it's hidden from the government," said Rose.