A Brand new Member

As Edward and Rose were awkwardly standing, Rose screamed."What?!" asked Edward panicked."I mean, I don't care!" "Some...something...cold..touch my...ne...neck!" Rose said, scared.Immediately, Edward took out his flashlight and pointed it at the back of Rose. Edward could now see a boy with a black mask and black body stick suit. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!! Are you from the game?!!!!!" asked Edward."Um, well I'm here to destroy Steve," said the person."We are good, we escaped," said Edward."You can check in the gammers list.""Well, I am Aiden!" said Aiden."O...k...Aiden," said Edward."Please leave my 'friend'," said Edward, rolling his eyes."She's...you're...friend?" asked Aiden shocked."I know it sounds wired, like she hideous!...and-" Edward started."I AM NOT HIDEOUS!!!!!!!" Rose screamed."Fine! Stupid! Now ok?" asked Edward."No bad words!!!!!!!" Rose screamed."So, please let her go," Edward ignored."K," said Aiden."Let's go inform the others," said Edward."You have MORE friends?" asked Aiden."Of course!!!" said Edward."Edward! Rose! did you kill..." asked Dayana."Who's that?"Dayana took out her gun and aimed it at Aiden."Chill! This is my friend!" said Edward."Fine!" said Dayana."What's yer name?!" asked Harry jumping outta nowhere!"Are you...magical?" asked A voice from behind them. "Hey! I am Brad Nolan!" said A childish voice.The friends turn around, just to see, a small boy! He sounded 13!"What are you doing in the MAIN GAME?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" asked Aiden, in his thick British accent."Ya know this kiddo?" asked Harry."Yes! My brother!" Aiden panicked."I'll escort him out!" Dayana was kind."The borders door is closing! It's night. I mean, I heard, it'll be closed FOREVER!!!!!!" Aiden panicked."I'll take care of him!" Dayana said."He knows how to fight!" Aiden was calm again."Ok, seem's like he's coming with us," said Dayana.Harry was jealous! "We still love YOU!" Edward hugged Harry."let's all go to bed!" said Rose.And so they slept, with a brand new member! And his brother.

***********************************