第壹章

(Mikey and Emma: Siblings, siblings, siblings, siblings. This is my sister. This is my brother. We are siblings and we care for each other. Everything we own we always share. Because we're siblings and we have the same hair. I like knitting and I like coins. We both came out of the same loins. If you don't like siblings, give us a chance. We'll impress you with our sibling dance)

Your POV:

I told Sano Gramps what happened at the front door after introducing myself, he of course asked me where were my parents, I told him that they were dead, so he decided to adopt me as a new grandchild, ah, he's such a good person.

Anyways, he informed the orphanage where I supposed to be before I came here and suddenly become his grandchild.

Gramps guide me to the Dojo where Emma was kneeling with a poker face, then the 2 boys beside her turned to look at me, the both them were staring at me with fish eyes, especially Manjirō.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" He asked with a suspecting face. "If you ask do you think that I'll know?" I roll my eyes.

"Eh, fair enough. You look dumb either way" he mocked with a cat grin. My eye tick off by that comment.

UGH!! THIS BRAT!! CAN'T HE READ THE FUCKING MOOD!?

"Now now, don't be rude Manjirō, you'll leave a bad impression to these pretty ladies here~" The black haired dude commented, I didn't give too much importance to that so I just sat down beside Emma and waved at her with a smile, trying to get along with her at least.

She looked at me shocked and nervous at first but then waved back slowly and hesitantly. 'Yeah, this person it's so weird that I don't even know what they're thinking...'

"SHIN'ICHIRO!!"-Gramps.

"you don't need to yell grandpa" the black haired boy said after gramps yelled his name out.

"MANJIRO!!"-Gramps.

"(●_●)"-Manjirō.

"Y/N!!"-Gramps.

"Hai hai~, present!" I gave out a lazy smirk raising my hand as for presenting myself.

"EMMA!!"-Gramps.

Emma was still remaining in silent. "FROM NOW ON YOU 4 ARE SIBLINGS!!" I sat unsurprised since I knew this was going to happen.

"Huh?" Shin'ichirō sweat dropped.

"Emma...She's a foreign right? Since that is an foreign name" Mikey asked with a questioning grin.

-*BONK*-

Then, Manjirō got his head punched by Gramps, I giggled at that. "IT'S BETTER THAT YOU GUYS GET ALONG!!" Then, Gramps left after that.

"ugh..." Manjirō held his head in pain. "Haha, you don't know nothing about girls" Shin'ichirō mocked his little brother.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. As if you knew something dumbass... "Hey Y/n, Emma! Your Onii-chan will take care of you both! I'm handsome, but try not to fall for me!" He praised himself as he introduced himself.

"Your haircut is weird"-Emma.

"Huh?" Shin'ichirō got dumbfounded. "Yeah, I agree with Emma, and did you just farted? It smells like trash here" I pinched my nose with my fingers.

"H-Huh!?"-Shin'ichirō.

Of course... That was a lie, I just think that it might be funny to tease him...

Manjirō puffed his cheek as he contains his urges to laugh. "Fufufufu! That's really crazy! Looks like you're the one who doesn't know nothing about girls" Manjirō mocked back. "Shut up!" Shin'ichirō yelled in frustration.