第拾贰章

(Y/n: Cause all you wanna do All you wanna do, baby. Is touch me, when will enough be enough? See. All you wanna do All you wanna do, baby Squeeze me, don't care if you don't please me. Bite my lip and pull my hair, As you tell me, I'm the fairest of the fair!!! Playtime's over... Playtime's over... Playtime's over!!! The only thing...The only thing... The only thing you wanna do is...)

Kazutora's POV:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOU KICKED DOWN KAZUTORA'S FATHER!!!" Draken, Mitsuya and Pah all laughs out at Mikey while he glared back, embarrassed. "Shut up! I thought he was a kidnapper!" Draken still continued laughing.

"No one can dare to knock down someone's father y'know!? Wha- right!...This guy is so stupid!" Draken pointed Mikey.

Baji hanged his arm on Mikey's shoulder. "And after that big mess he made, this guy...he said foolish things like 'I don't want to bow my head' and I deeply apologize as I took the scowling for him! Luckily, Y/n smacked his head and made him bow. But now that I think of it... HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!"

Baji glared at the ground.

"No...don't you talk anything about that..." Mikey mumbled looking down disgusted.

"Hm? Why is that?" Mitsuya asked which made me curious and Pah just nodded his head. Draken sighed softly. "If it wasn't for Shin'ichirō-kun, Y/n's friend or me...He'll have a bigger trauma than now...or worse...in coma..." I gulped nervously.

What?...What does he meant by that!?

"Y/n...He got R*ped by Kazutora's father..." All of us widen our eyes in shock and we were horrified at what my father did. Especially me.

He...He...fucking dirtied the purest God on this shitty world...Is he really my father? Heh...how ironic...

"But luckily, he's fine. The police sentenced him to 12 years of prison and Y/n's now at home treating his wounds-" Draken was cutted off by the shit we said in union.

"WHY THE FUCK ISN'T HE LIFE IMPRISONMENT!? WE ARE REPORTING TO THE POLICE- NO! TO THE GOVERNMENT!" We've yelled.

"Hello guys~!" A familiar voice appeared behind us, we've widen our eyes and saw Y/n in a Soft outfit with a hat, his wrists and most part of his pretty face was covered in bandages.

He was gripping a handkerchief with some red stain on it. He had a black tote bag stuffed with some...medications? I think?

medications? I think?