yon

Right after Lisa said that, Mr. Park's call came in. She picked it up with her shaking hand. An indifferent and cold voice came from the other end.

"Wait for me in the villa."

Her legs turned to jello. Seulgi supported her to sit, "Come on. Tell me about your pillow talk to entertain me."

"GomDoli, I am so dead tonight. I sacrificed myself to defend my bestie against an injustice. From now on, I can only sacrifice my bestie to hold my justice." Lisa sat down like a deflated balloon.

As a 21 century hot blood girl who only upheld the justice and never wrote a diary, Lisa had also dreamt of being a heroine!

She had seen how her roommate Jennie complaining about her boyfriend's evil deeds while howling, like domestic violence, how he used her money to sleep with another woman. Jennie wanted to break up with him. But that scumbag didn't agree and even stalked her.

So Lisa who hated jerks immediately agreed to help her.

She ever hired a drag queen to seduce that jerk.

Soon he took the bait and agreed to break up with Jennie.

She thought it was a happy ending. But the drag queen was capable enough to unlock that jerk's hidden attribute and turned him gay.

It was like opening a new door for the bent jerk and he was quite enjoying it.. But then the jerk came to Lisa, saying she started all these and wanted to take revenge.

And then Lisa called Mr. Park and told him about everything.

Mr. Park immediately made a call and that jerk had completely disappeared in her world since then.

"He was evil! He held me in bed for three days because of that little help." Lisa gritted her teeth.

Seulgi rubbed his chin and said, "So how long could he hold it?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "He is not tired. I'm the exhausted one." She got hung over the bed while he only sat there. How could he feel tired?

On picturing the scene, Seulgi felt a little awkward, "Three days? How did you make it?

Lisa looked her up and down, like she was an alien.

"Of course to brainwash myself. I said to myself, 'Difficulty as it is, but how could it compare with the Long March.', and something like that."

"Is his thing very big?"

"That thing..."Lisa frowned, "I forgot its scientific name. It's hairy, thick, long and hard. Don't you think he is a pervert? He even whipped me with that thing." To emphasize how vicious Mr. Park was, Lisa was exaggerating it, "That thing was killing me!"

"I never expect Mr. Park is so gifted. My god! That thing could even be used as a whip? Then how long could it be?"

"Ah?"

"I'm telling you he is a jerk."

Lisa nodded and agreed, "Exactly! Asshole! Pervert! Someday I'm gonna conquer him, humph, and then..."

Mr. Park's cold voice was heard from the other end, "Then what?"

Lisa lowered her head to look at the phone. She hung up with her shaking hand, then raised her head.

"I got phonism just now, right?"

Seulgi showed some sympathy, "Yeah."

Lisa nodded. She knew it. Sugar daddy was always the one who hung up first. His words were like an order, never giving her a chance to open her mouth."

"No, GomDoli, am I too lame? I even lied to myself." Lisa nearly cried, "I can't imagine how I am gonna live the night."

"And I also couldn't imagine the scene Mr. Park whips you with his junk...I mean...his thing." That was way too exciting.

■■

The villa was filled with Mr. Park's smell, which made Lisa panicked. She hid the feather duster on the double.

When she came to the storage room, she felt like being struck by lightning! That goddamn man bought a whole box of feather dusters!

With tears in her eyes, Lisa took all the alcohol out from the refrigerator and started to guzzle sitting on the floor.

When one was utterly confused, it was no use to comfort oneself with chicken soup for the soul, only alcohol worked, because one would lose the consciousness after getting drunk.

Now Lisa was lying on the sofa, totally drunk, giggling like a fool. She even didn't notice someone opened the door.

Mr. Park smelled the alcohol right after entering the room. He frowned and then came in, only finding a girl on the sofa, whose face was like wearing blusher, with a pair of big, beautiful and watery eyes.

"Come on, Mr. Park. Let's have a drink. I wish you'd have alcohol to drink and girls to hang out, and every girl has a chopped face." Lisa proposed a toast to the water dispenser, and even shook her glass.

Mr. Park walked to her wearing no expression. He pinched her nape and pulled her to himself. After a careful check, he found she was really drunk.

She stumbled and fell into his arms.

"Do you admit your mistake?"

Lisa narrowed her eyes and found she was drunk for real, because there were two Mr. Park in front of him. She looked again and again and firmly believed that the water dispenser was the real one. So she brushed his hands off impatiently and walked to the water dispenser, saying seriously.

"I did nothing wrong. Seulgi doesn't like Julien Kang at all. Their engagement is a total mistake."

And next Lisa began to explain this fetching mistake with a plaintive tone.

One day Lisa dragged Seulgi to do cupping therapy and Lisa got her back swollen. The insane Seulgi asked the technician to cup her boobs to make them bigger. The technician could only do as she told him. Yeah, the boobs indeed became much bigger, but her bra became not big enough...

When Seulgi came home, her mom noticed it.

Her mom said surprisingly, "What kind of cruelhearted boyfriend do you make? He sucked it too hard. They are swollen."

This was the first time Seulgi didn't know how to explain herself.

Her mom had her own way of thoughts, and was totally immersed in her own theory. She remembered Seulgi only met Julien that day, so she put all the blame on him.

So, bang! There came the commercial engagement.

Seulgi always thought she owed Julien because she let him take the blame.

But now she had already cleaned too much of Julien's mess. So they were even.

"I'm gonna help my best friend even at the cost of my life! They must break up!"

Mr. Park couldn't help laughing after hearing such a "sad and beautiful" story.

Lisa was upset. This was something serious. How could he laugh?

"If you keep laughing, I'm gonna bite off your mouth." She directly pounced at him and shut his mouth with hers, mumbling.

Mr. Park was not a desirable man. But at this moment, he felt like his whole body was burning, and he totally lost his sense.

He held her wrists, pushed her backwards and then threw her into the bed.

Lisa looked at the man in front of him blankly, "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna do you."

It was reasonable and easy for a wolf to eat a sheep.

Lisa was totally drunk and could only let him do anything to her body. She felt someone fell onto her. She tried to struggle but gave up immediately.

"You can do me for free. Tomorrow, at Emerald Hotel. Those bitches asked to see my boyfriend. You think you can be absent? Of course not."

She rolled the quilt, closed her eyes and went to sleep.

▬ 4 ▬