Izuku Midoriya is an Understanding Person

TW

Cussing

Sexual Harassment (Rape)

Bullying

Abuse

Disclamer: This page was inspired by a 'Gacha meme' I recently saw on YouTube.

• Izuku Midoriya is an Understanding Person •

Izuku Midoriya is a great person. 

He was kind.

When Bakugo, his childhood-friend-turned-bully-turned-rival-turrned-acquaintance, apologized to him, Izuku forgave him with kind words. 

He was protective.

He would move earth and Sun to his shoulders if any one of his friends or family asked him to. 

He was honest.

Each word he said was pure, innocent, and honest. He never told lies, but when harsh realities surfaced, Izuku could always confront and comfort at the same time.

Most of all, Izuku was understanding.

He understood Momo's cries about being harassed by in an alley. He understood Todoroki's troubles of his abusive father whom he hated. Izuku understood Denki's tirades about being bullied for being different from the rest of the crowd. He understood Uraraka's concerns for her family who recently got an eviction notice. He understood Iida's grief for his brother who passed away in a villain attack.

Izuku understood it all.

And that was one thing Class-1A of UA school adored about their loving green-headed boy. 

They did not know why Izuku understood, only that he did.

Truly, he was all these amazing things because he had experience.

Izuku was kind because he experienced unkindness. He was protective because he never had anyone to protect him. He was honest because he had felt the heartbreak when what seemed an honest promise was broken.

Izuku understood Momo because he, too, had been harassed, multiple times in his life. He understood Todoroki because his father was an abusive parent. He understood Denki because he had been mocked and hurt for his own hobby of analyzing quirks. He understood Uraraka because he worked two jobs every day after school so he could pay off the rent and the expensive price of the school fees, and earn back the money his father wasted on alcohol. He understood Iida because his own mother was taken away from him in a car accident when he was only thirteen years of age.

Sometimes, all these loses that piled up on Izuku made his mind feel fogged and his heart feel heavy. And sometimes, the weight of the world seeped into his skin, making him feel hopeless and afraid. Recently, he'd been feeling worse than he usually did. Complicated emotions bubbled up inside him, making poor Izuku feel miserable and glum. 

So, he turned to the one option he had been using since middle school – self harm.

Life really was unfair to his kind, loving boy who would give up his soul for the happiness of another.

He was understanding, but no one understood him.

***

Class 1A deeply cared for Izuku Midoriya.

That was why when Momo, Todoroki and Denki noticed his slight change in behavior they decided to share their findings with the rest of the class. So, they held a meeting after classes ended. Once everyone was seated, their discussions began.