Palm (Sean's POV)

Sean was still angry, sad and annoyed at the same time. How could Black take away his baby for a whole week? He did understand they needed to catch up for the ten years they were separated but couldn't it wait?

"What do you think, Sean?" Gumpa asked, pointing at the garbage he called a motorcycle. Sean's head snapped at the question, realizing he wasn't listening to the garage owner.

"Look, Sean, I know it's hard to let White go alone with Black, but they are adults, and they can take care of themselves. And you know that Black will make sure White is safe." Gumpa petted his shoulder.

"I know, but still. Wait? How do you know?" Sean blinked at Gumpa, stunned.

"I have my ways," Gumpa smirked. Sean shouldn't be surprised by this man's capability.

"Black, come here!" Gumpa shouted, and Sean snorted at that. Was it necessary to drag Black here? He wasn't keen to speak with him right now. It didn't take long for Black to join them, and Sean had to restrain himself from throwing a punch at him.

"You truly want to get this wrack working?" Black asked, eying Gumpa and ignoring Sean.

"I don't like to say this, Gumpa. But for once, I have to agree with Black. This bike is total scrap." Sean spoke up. It was hard to agree with the short gremlin on something. The sound of a familiar motorbike echoed from outside and soon Gram arrived inside the garage. Sean waved at his friend to let him know where they were standing.

"Hi." Gram smiled, standing next to Black who was kneeling in front of the motorbike, examining it thoughtfully. Black muttered something similar to a greeting before he shifted to the side.

"What's with this garbage?" Gram asked, frowning at the vehicle.

"I would say everything," Black answered, making Gram and even him laugh. Gumpa huffed, kicking slightly Black's back, causing him to stumble. Sean watched the gremlin's phone sliding out of his pocket and landing on the concrete floor. The monitor lit up, showing a travel site with nice looking guesthouse on it.

"Are you going somewhere without me knowing?" Gram asked, glaring at frozen Black.

"Yeah. Are you?" Sean smirked. If there were the slightest chance to go with White and Black, he wouldn't miss it.