Evolution (White's POV)

White was chilling on the blanket, watching the gang play a round of volleyball or something similar. He could sense the tension between Black and Sean, and any other time he would go and separate them, but he was too tired from the playing and the sun. The yawn escaped from his lips, but he didn't dare to lie down to take a quick nap.

"What a cutie like you doing here all alone?" The unfamiliar voice snapped him out of his thoughts. Turning his head, he spotted a man standing next to him. He was tall, well built, and actually handsome. The man was leaning on the surf he had stuck in the sand, flexing his six-pack, probably to impress him. White wasn't amused. Sean looked batter anyway. 

"What?" White asked, not hiding his confusion. He evidently wasn't alone, and the stranger must have known that. 

"Your friends are playing, leaving you out. So, I thought you would like a company." The guy replied, stepping closer to him. 

"It's okay. I am just taking a quick break." White smiled politely. 

"I can teach you surfing." The man didn't know when to stop, and White started to get annoyed. How could evolution make this kind of idiot? 

"No need. I am going back to my friends and boyfriend, thank you." White emphasised the boyfriend part before standing up. He was stepping away from the guy when the hand grabbed his arm, stopping him. 

"You don't have to play hard to get. You get yourself a nice group of men. So one more couldn't hurt, right?" The man smirked. White was horrified. He blinked at the man's ridiculous statement. He tried to pull his arm out of the tight grip, but the stranger didn't budge. 

"Leave my brother alone!" Black's voice echoed through the beach. 

"Get your dirty hands away from my boyfriend!" Sean was yelling too. White glanced at them, sighing in relief. The gang ran to his side, with Black and Sean leading the way, their faces screaming bloody murder. And for a second, he pitied the daring man for even trying to talk to him. He would learn his lesson today.