Chapter 17

A/N: Surprise!

After they returned from Daegu, Mijo and Dae-sik were probably glued together all the time if they were together. Sometimes Dae-sik would visit Mijo at her clinic and pick her up and they would have dinner at his place — it disgusted Jin-woo, everytime.

And when Jin-woo finally moved back into his place, the couple wasted no time and by the next week Mijo's things were occupying half of Dae-sik's apartment.

Now, it had been 3 weeks since they last visited Daegu and they were already planning to visit again the coming week. For some reason Cha Mijo wanted to visit and she kept saying she had something important to tell them and all Dae-sik could do was agree to it.

But before they would do that, they decided they would have dinner with his parents first. It worried him how they would react — especially his mother, but both of them knew whatever she was going to say, they wouldn't believe it.

"Yah, Hyun Dae-sik! Is everything alright?" Mijo snapped her fingers infront of his face while the other hand held her dress up.

"I'm fine. I was just thinking about the possible things that could happen tonight." He heaved a sigh.

Dae-sik was sure his mother would go ballistic when she finds out. He saw how his mother reacted when he told her his memories of them returned. What more when she finds out they're engaged.

But, he was more worried of his father's reaction. Neither of his parents knew Mijo was going to come with him. He only told them he wanted to have dinner — though dinner didn't really meant eating with them but rather he wanted to talk with them.

Mijo rolled her eyes. "Oh, gosh, not again, Jagi. You've been spacing out about that for the whole day give yourself a break."

"Are you on your period?" He questioned, noticing her mood.

For the past few days she had been more moody about the smallest things he would do but he just brushed it off thinking it was period.

"Don't question that right now, please. Just help me zip up this dress." Mijo gestures to the back of the dress that she was still holding as she turns so her back was facing him.

He took the slider into his hand and slowly raised it up. As he zipped the dress up, he slowly planted kisses on her bare back eliciting a moan from Mijo.

When he was done zipping up her dress, he stood up and gently started placing wet kisses at the area where her neck and shoulders connected. "You're so gorgeous."

"I know." Mijo threw her head back when she felt he was sucking a part of her delicate skin. "Ahh... stop... stop that, Jagi, it might mark. What will your parents think, 'oh they had a quickie before they came here' I don't want them to think that."

Dae-sik obeyed, moving to kiss her earlobe and whisper. "We're not done yet. I'm getting back at you later."

Mijo smirked and stuck her tongue out. "That's if you dare."

She was looking gorgeous in a dusty pink dress that he had bought for her a few days ago. It hugged her beautiful body and fit perfectly. It was as if it was custom-tailored for her.