I'm a loser

<< And then I became the biggest idiot because I rejected everything that could make me happy... And we can no longer walk you and me... Together >>

-Matias A.
****************************

They were at school, Jimin and Yoongi were sitting at the same table unfortunately, the teacher didn't care if they both hated each other and couldn't tolerate being at the table, as long as they handed in their homework it was enough for him.

NamJoon was sitting at the same table as Lee Ji Woo and he felt like dying , with that ... he was very emotional because of the pregnancy well , it was not fun .

Now they have to ask themselves, why is Nam still going to school? Easy, he is a person who does not tolerate missing classes because everything he has has been earned with much effort. However it was the last month that he would be in classes, his belly was already quite visible since he was already 5 months old. In those 5 months the rumor of the pregnancy of the most intelligent boy in the school spread like lightning from the beginning but it did not become relevant until the fourth month when it was already irrefutable, just as very accurate rumors were spread about who the father was because they bet on Park Jimin, however, denied it with sincere and embarrassed laughter, but it didn't take long for them to conclude that the father was Min Yoongi due to the fight 3 months ago in the unoccupied room of the teacher Sharon Wang of Western Literature.

Since then things between JiWoo and Yoongi were on the rocks because the green-haired man was already very distant and constantly ignored her, always involved in her world and she began to annoy him, it wasn't as if he would have liked to find out that the reason why that boy had told him that they were no longer friends the day they had gone to get his things from the apartment, it was because her boyfriend had gotten him pregnant, that is, wasn't Min supposed to be Straight? At a certain point she did repel the fact that she had sex with a man who had sex with another.

Yoongi of course was worth many hectares of a damn reverend whether the blonde was angry with him or not for that, he had to understand what happened and that's it, it wasn't as if he expected NamJoon to get pregnant, he was a man, he's a man Nobody really expects that.

In addition to that, Min had been very aware of what NamJoon was up to with the tall chestnut that he already recognized as Kim SeokJin, he knew that he was 25 years old, that is, only 1 year older than him, and that he had just graduated from confectionery although his career He finished his main course and studied law at a prestigious law school. He knew that he was a fan of the color pink and that he was very careful with everything he did. He only had one boyfriend in his life and it was in law school that he attended attended, he was a boy who was called Ken but he died of AIDS after he cheated on him with a girl whose name Jin never found out, from there he never went out with someone again and no one was heard of who the brown was in love until he met NamJoonie and the last thing, now he was courting him.

He really wanted to stab himself for throwing NamJoon into another boy's arms, even if he himself couldn't understand why it hurt so much. He tried to ignore it as much as possible but the large amount of time was distracting him and he thought about it ignoring everything around him.

Due to his worn appearance, his body much thinner than other times and his reddish eyes with dark circles under his eyes, the teachers began to think that he was on drugs and more than one had asked him for an antidopin test, which made him angry. It wasn't that he didn't take drugs, he did from time to time but he preferred the cigarette to any other substance to get into the body.

Regarding the topic NamJoon was worried about Yoongi's appearance as much as the teachers because, since the green-haired man had always been a pain in the ass for all the teachers and even the director himself, he was good in all subjects, he was lazy, but very good with calculations and retaining information even for a specific amount of time. It worried him because Min looked very tired, very emaciated, there were times when he closed his eyes and fell asleep and then woke up extremely upset, but he didn't scream, he simply opened his eyes too wide, so you could see the reddish color he had. the part that should be white.

he wanted to take on the task of investigating with JiWoo but he wasn't talking to Yoongi at the moment and he wouldn't want to talk about him any less, he had to think.

It was not as if he was worried about the task at that time because he had already done it, only JiWoo was missing, that's why he observed the room and the students slowly, trying to guess what they were thinking but above all, what was happening to Min Yoongi. Precisely the green - haired man got up abruptly from his chair and ran out of the room without further ado , or at least he tried to stumble at the entrance of the room causing him to fall to his knees , but he got back up easily ( Or something like that ) and ran again until he could enter the room . the corridors where he fell and spit out the blood that accumulated in his mouth.

NamJoon got up moments later with the excuse that he had to go to the bathroom and decided to follow Yoongi, he wasn't the only one, Jimin was the same, because NamJoon was after jimin, jimin wasn't really after nam.

What they saw left them a little worried but they didn't approach the green-haired man because they didn't know how he was going to react.

-Yoongi-hyung! - They heard a shrill voice approaching quickly and then they saw a younger boy run from the class directly to the green-haired man lying on the ground with his teeth stained with blood.

-G-Go away... Boy... Go away JungKook - Yoongi complained and closed his eyes softly.

JungKook called a boy bigger and stronger than the two of them to carry Yoongi and he called the hospital where his mother worked to inform him that they were carrying an injured man.

-Come on, Come on Yoongi Hyung, you promised to teach me how to rap...- He asked knowing that the green-haired man was still aware -I want to be like you Hyung... Please resist- JungKook's voice trembled and he was disconcerted when he heard Yoongi's laugh.

-I... I'm a loser- He whispered and finally fell into unconsciousness. That was not what Jungkook wanted to hear.

It was also not what NamJoon wanted to see, even Jimin was a bit worried, without a doubt the blue-haired man had something to investigate.

Tbc
*****************************

I hope you all like today's chapter .
Vote and comment ❤️

Bye 💜
Take care💜