8.Chapter

When Jungkook opened his eyes in the morning his head hurt a bit. Yanking in the air he sat down on the bed and looked around the room. He was in the room where he and His boss argued. So remember everything had happened. He sat on the stairs last night while crying like a kid who lost his favorite doll.

He got off the bed and stretched his body. His body shivered from the touch of the cold floor. He doesn't have a slipper so he entered the bathroom without it. After a moment Namjoon entered the same room to check if he woke up or still sleeping.

" Jeon. Are you in the bathroom? I have brought lemon juice for you. Come out and drink it. "

Namjoon yelled and was getting out of the room when Jungkook came out from the bathroom. He was wearing the same clothes.

" Good Morning boss. "

Jungkook said as he formally called him Jeon.

" Yeah...."

Inserting his hands in his pocket he looked away.

" Boss. May I ask you something? If you don't mind. "

Jungkook said walking forward. Just two steps.

" I remember. Last night I was drunk, and I sat on stairs..."

Namjoon didn't let him complete it before he answered.

" I brought you here when you stopped sobbing and fell asleep. I took off your shoes and belt. Nothing more. I think you get to know what you wanted to inquire about. I am leaving for my house. Furthermore, I have ordered my driver he will drop you at your apartment. "

Jungkook listened to his boss like an obedient employee. He didn't say anything until Namjoon looked at him. Isn't the same boy who was dying to talk to him then he is silent right now. Open your mouth and blurt whatever is in your mind you fucking Jeon Jungkook.

" Is there anything you want to ask?"

Jungkook's throat felt dry. He wet his lips.

" What time is it? "

Jungkook asked hesitantly. Namjoon checked his watch and informed him.

" It's 10.36 am also it is Sunday so don't worry, you don't have to go to work. Relax. "

Jungkook didn't say anything so Namjoon asked again.

" Do you want me to ask anything?"

" I am sorry. For what I did years before. You just tell me what I can do to make it right? I swear, I will do whatever you will ask me to do. "

Namjoon stared at him shockingly.
This is a boy who constantly gets pissed off when he talks to him even on a professional note, the same boy was asking for forgiveness. Is he still drunk or what? No... He must want to play with his heart and with his emotions. No, he will not make the mistake again by believing in his sugar-coated words once more.

Jungkook was hoping for a YES or No, but the way ignored his apologies and request.

" The driver is waiting outside. "

And then Namjoon left the room without caring what was going on in that room. Jungkook sat on the bed maliciously for a moment. He was thinking not the right way. He tries to do things well but Namjoon doesn't allow him.

Why is life too hard for him? Why is life throwing him a stone when he is having wounds? He just wants to be loved like other people. But it seems there is nobody who will love him in the world.

Anger boosted when he recognized he did try when he was drunk and when he was sober too. But he failed.
A teardrop slipped from his swelling eyes, and he realized he was crying stands up and looked around the room, he picked up the lamp and threw it on the floor, those photo frames, the pillows on the bed, the curtain etc... Whatever his eyes noticed in the room he destroyed without thinking for a moment.