New Job?

Y/n Pov

Holy shit it's Vista Bamford!!! She's the owner of this place and some golf clubs in Nevada!!! I'd kept my face and gave a friendly smile.

Y/n: oh hi, how can I help ma'am?

Vista: ......

She didn't say anything, she just looked at me. To be honest she was hot as hell and was way taller then me but it's kind normal since most Furries are. When the I opened her face was of Anger but it changed to confusion, she was still confused when I talked to her but.....all of that disappeared and she showed a devilish grin....oh boy...

Vista: well well, thank you for the offer young man I'm kinda thirsty and I was,wondering? Could you help me with that?

She leaned on the door frame and grind  showing her sharp teeth, I looked from her teeth to her eyes, even with the bright red glasses I could see her emerald eyes and they were beautiful, so beautiful that I got lost in them.

Y/n: uh...sure!? Ah come in?!

I moved out of the way to let her in, she chuckled and came in and sat at my bed, luckily my laptop was closed. I went to my mini fridge and grabbed a Capri Sun that had a straw and give it to her, she took it and put the straw in the Capri Sun and started to drink it. While she was drinking the Capri she looked around my room, it was kinda of a mess, nothing too serious just couple of dirty t-shirts on the floor. She finished her Capri and looked at me.

Visit: ah that was good, thanks young man, I'd appreciate it. And by the way what's your name?

Y/n: you're welcome and my name is Rex Harlowstone.

I gave her one of my fake names of the fake IDs that i was currently using. She raised one of her eyebrows.

Vista: oh. really? Because I don't think you sound like that.

Y/n: ahhh what, do you mean?

Vista: oh I don't know you sound more like Jim? Michael? Josh?

She got of the bed and slowly walked towards me. I'm obviously scared,I'm walking backwards till I hit the wall and before I could do anything she slammed both of her hands at the wall behind me. She'd cornered me, was looking down at me.

Vista: I think you sound more of a...

She leaned toward my right ear.

Vista: Y/n...

Oh God, she knows, and I know that she that she knows, she's probably the one who was messing with my stuff.
I looked at her and put on the most serious face I could.

Y/n:.....what do you want...

She smirked.

Vista: oh. Look at you, trying to be tough but, you should just drop the act.

I looked away from her, what the hell she could ask from me!! I don't have jackshit,fuck!.
But before I could even think of anything she grabbed my face and made me look at her, when I did she looked angry!

Vista: when you're talking with someone look at them in the eye's!!!

I flinched, I don't know why but for some reason I remembered my mo- Sherri. She realized that and let go me but started caressing with the same hand she grabbed me with.

Vista: I'm sorry....I shouldn't had done that......listen I've have a deal for you

Y/n: .....what is it?

Vista: I want to hire you....

Y/n: no thanks!, I'm not Escort!

Vista: on honey no like that....I want to hire you as my.....my...my son

......what!!! What the heck that suppose to mean!!!

Vista: listen, at first I thought you were with the other people that want to take my casino from me but when I came to confront you I just saw a kid.... so please take the offer! $20 an hour your food and sleep would be free of charge I'll take care of that.

Y/n:.....why?

Vista:...... I'm lonely.....my kids all grow-up and left....I'm not going to deny, I was really harsh on them and the second they reached 18 the left me, and my husband....well...he's no longer walking on earth...please...please....

.....God I hope that I won't regret this.

Y/n: OK

Her sad face changed to a happy one yet her eyes started to let out a few tears. She moved the arm that was on the wall and moved it below of my shoulder and pulled me towards her, she hugged me real tight, my head was in her chest, I was between her breasts and she was cuddling the top of my head with her neck. Before I could say anything she lifted me and went towards my bed while cuddling me, she laid on the bed still cuddling me, I don't know why but.....this felt good.....it was so long since mo-Sherri had hugged me like this.....I decided to hug back and hold her too, I know that it's going to be a bad decision but.....I wanted this for so long......

3ed person Pov

While y/n was cuddling with his "mom" Sherri Mayim was at the hospital still in her coma. She was being chased in her coma, creatures that are were slimy and black in color were chasing her and trying to drown her, she evaded them as much as she could but each time she managed to runaway from them they would hunt her more and say hurtful things to her and be more violent. This time she was cornered there was no way out, the slimy thing was behind her and she turned and looked at it, it was hideous, it smelled horrible. As the slimy thing approached her it started to change it form into something familiar, few feet later and the slimy thing had taken its shape, it had turned into her!!!

Slim thing: what? Haven't looked in a mirror in a while?

Sherri: what are you!?!

Slim thing: I'm you!,did you hit you head somewhere?!

Sherri couldn't believe it!!!

Slim thing: oh please don't act so surprised, this is what you wanted to be! A star!!! And you know what that means!? Just you and you only no one else!!!

The slim creature launched at her and grab her by the hands, the strain slime slowly started to in golf her but before she would be swallowed by slime creature a strange force pulled her back, she fell bag with quickly turn around and looked at who have saved her,she couldn't see his face because he was wrestling the Slime creature but at the end the human managed to shove the Slime creature back, she got up and went towards them to thank him, but when he turn around she was shocked it was y/n!!!, he looked at her and smiled, she was happy!!! Her son was  had saved her, she want to hug him but something stopped her, she couldn't move!!! She turned around and saw bright light, she was being sucked towards it, she looked around and saw the slim creature slowly covering y/n body, she screamed at y/n but the only thing he did was give her a sad smile before the light took her.

Sherri pov

Argh everything hurts, ah where am I?
I looked around and heard a beeping noise.

???: hey, looks like the princess is awake!!! Someone get the doctor.

Something was off.......where's y/n?