HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET HERE?!?!?

Yelling
Thinking
Whispering

It was a VERY NORMAL day at Emanuel and Martina's house; everyone was just chilling, and Martina was raging.
At one point, Mave simply says "AYO EVERYONE COME IN THE LIVING ROOM." Everyone enters the living room, and Mave asks, "Do you want to watch Demon Slayer?"
"Of course, only if it's in Japanese" Martina responds.
"OOF," Mave says, making a sad face, and Emanuel says, "n-."
"YOU'RE WATCHING WITH US!!!"
Mave yells.
They begin watching Demon Slayes, but at one point the screen goes white and then fades to black.
"What happened to the television?
What the FUCK caused it to turn off?"
Giuse asks

"I'm not sure," Emanuel says calmly, "but I think we should figure it out."
Martina grabs the TV remote and tries to turn it on.
Everyone passes out as the screen fades to white again.
Emanuel wakes up and gets up a minute later; he looks around and sees eight familiar faces besides his sister and friends.
He rushes over to his friends and successfully wakes them up.
Everyone looks around and begins talking to one another. "What should we do?!?" Mave mutters.
"Wait, is that Enmu????"
Martina asks, and Emanuel tries to throw her out of the room. "BITCH LET ME GO YOU UGLY ASS WHORE" Martina says, whispering-yelling and Emanuel lets her go.
"Pinch me!" Martina murmurs with a shocked expression, and Mave pinches her with all her strength. Martina asks telepathically Mave, "what the fuck are you doing, don't pinch me that hard" and Mave be like ":>" "That had to hurt lmao" Emanuel says at one point. Martina yells-whispers, "OI BITCH FUCK OFF!" "Wait-" "Shush!!!" Martina says, interrupting Giuse. "who... are you?" "OH SHI- wait-" Mave yelled as soon as she heard Kokushibo's voice, then fell, but Martina caught her before she hit the ground. "That's what I was trying to say lmao" (yes, he did just say it like l m a o-) Giuse said as soon as Martina grabbed Mave. "I guess I'm sorry lol" Martina apologizes even though she doesn't really care and walks away from Mave. "Mave, if she hadn't caught you, that would have hurt." "OI BITCH SHUT UP!!" exclaims Martina as Emanuel finishes his sentence, "are we just going to ignore the fact that there are eight people other than us here that we don't even know how they got into our house?" asks Giuse, and Mave responds, "no." "Why didn't I think to interrupt you while you were saying 'no?' You always interrupt me when I'm saying that," Emanuel says dramatically." Martina simply says, "alright, y'all shut up, we still need to figure it out" while pointing to the demons."
Meanwhile, the demons are thinking, "What the fuck?" Where the fuck are we?"
And Kokushibo is like: ANSWER MY GODDAM QUESTION"
Wait, we didn't respond to his question-" Mave approaches Kokushibo and says, "I'm Mave, the one with purple hair and green ponytail is Martina, the one with lime green hair is Emanuel, and the one with crimson red with green tips hair is Giuse.""How did we get here?" Everyone froze as soon as the demon king Muzan spoke "Well, you're in mine and Emanuel's house right now, another dimension," Martina responds. How did we get to another dimension?" Daki asks while sitting on Martina's favourite chair.
"Emanuel, Mave, Martina, can we talk in private?" Asks Giuse
"Yeah sure, let's go" answers Martina.
T