aaand the protagonists are here too

I'm sorry for not posting, at first I was studying and preparing for my exams, then I completely forgot that Wattpad existed and some days ago I got some ideas and wanted to start writing as soon as I woke up, but when I did I went to take a shower in my bathtub since it's faster, but I started to see nothing and fell out of it, my mother came in since she heard a bang and was scared I got hurt. I still don't feel good and can't see things properly from that day but here I am writing once again, don't ask if I'm okay, I am😋
Edit: It's been like over a month, I currently am in class writing this edit and the part 3 xD

"Anyways, the problem is finding a way to teleport them back to their world" says Martina with a serious face "true, we never thought about that, or at least I didn't" answers Emanuel with his usual non-serious tone of voice. "Oh, by the way, you guys also are from a manga, I'll bring them!" Says Martina before bursting outside the room. Everyone watches Martina run out of the door and then Emanuel proceeds to explain what Manga is. "The air here feels much unpure maaaan..." Murmurs Gyuutaro and Mave responds "yeah, we'll kill ourselves if we continue like this."
"uh-" says Giuse before getting interrupted by Martina who just came back "shut up, no one shall bring this argument up". Martina walked in front of Muzan and gave him all 23 volumes.
Muzan sits and starts reading them all.
Some time later Mave gets a message: " Marty, Aury's coming here tomorrow" "REALLY?!?" Says Martina with a really happy expression before stopping smiling;
"I just realized that I have to go" she says worried, but Giuse, Mave and Emanuel don't question her and just say goodbye and so do the rest.

2 hours later they hear bangs as if multiple people were falling

Everyone goes to check and there were 6 people, a boy with scarlet hair and eyes with a checked haori, a girl with black hair in a ponytail and purple eyes with a skirt, a girl with long wavy hair, a bamboo in her mouth, a kimono and pink eyes, a dude with a boar head-on, another guy with yellow hair, eyes and kimono and a man with black hair, blue eyes. "Oh, demon slayers!" Says Douma with his usual smile on "OH C'MON, OTHER PEOPLE?!?" yells Martina really mad for some reason. "Well, Emanuel, Martina, Mave, we must stay focused, we must stay focused on our plan" says Giuse and Martina says "yes, BUT HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FOCUS IF WE HAVE 13 PROBLEMATIC PEOPLE IN OUR HOUSE??" says Martina "bro... what did I ever do to you...?😭" asks Giuse as he turns his head to face her instead of his favorite wall but realizes that she has already left.

With Martina✨✨

I was mad for some reason that the others couldn't apparently comprehend, aka 13 people I don't have a strong bond with being and staying in our house while having social anxiety and also anger issues I think? Dunno. I was walking without even noticing and realized that I walked to my room, which is the place I exactly wanted to go, I went to grab my headphones with cat ears, put them on my head and clicked the small button on the headphones to turn them on, only to realize that I forgot to close them and the battery died. So as every other human being would do I just started yelling while going to the charger knowing I'll have to wait "WHY THE FUCK DID I FORGET TO TURN MY HEADPHONES OFF I'M SUCH A STUPID ASS FUCKING BITCH" before calming down and realizing that someone was the room with me and most likely followed me as soon as I opened the door since I have a door handle with a password, it was Douma of course, I asked "what do you want? Why are you in my room??" As he stared at me intensely without blinking, creeping me out, he said "oh! Nothing! I just wanted to see how your room looks, it's amazing, the colorful lights that change color are stunning!", I replied "they're called LED lights, that's what they do. Now that I told you can you get out of my room please?" He then said "sure! Goodbye!" as he grabbed the handle not sure how to open it, I then opened the door for him and watched him leave. I then made sure that nobody was in the room with me checking every angle of my room, as soon as I was sure nobody was with me I put on my headphones which were fully charged at that point, and I put on a random song on Youtube Music and let the playlist play.
I suddenly heard someone knocking on my door, I paused and asked "who is it?" And Tanjiro answered "uhm, it's me Tanjiro Kamado! The others explained everything to us!", I then proceeded to ask him " what do you need?" And he responded "I just wanted to tell you that dinner's ready!" I then realized that it was already 9 pm and stood up, walked to the door, entered my password and opened the door, being face to face with Tanjiro. "Thank you for telling me." I then realized that I took off my mask and left without it, I covered the lower part of my face (aka, mouth and nose) and told him "you never saw anything, okay?!??" He nodded and I went back into my room, took my mask, put it on and ran to the kitchen. "Sup Marty!" Said Mave eating, I then realized that Emanuel and the others allowed the demons to kill some people knowing I had blood in some bottles but I guessed they didn't want to bother me. "Hey" I replied as I took my plate and started walking to my room, when I got there opened the door, put my plate down, looked if someone was there, lowered my mask and started eating.

WITH EMANUEL✨✨

As soon as Martina left I decided to talk to whoever was in the living room, they were Giyuu, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Douma, Akaza and Daki. I went there to see what they were talking about "HEY! I found them first! I want to know what these are!" Yells Daki running away from Douma since he wants to have whatever she has in her hands, Akaza started to chase Douma yelling "YOU BETTER NOT PUT YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS ON HER" I took the books that were on the small table and hit the table with them to have their attention, as soon as Daki saw me she yelled running to me "EMANUEL, DOUMA WANTS TO STEAL THESE FROM ME! WHAT ARE THEY?" She stopped running as soon as she was behind me and she handed me completely black cards, I explained "oh! They're cards, they're used to create a card game" Akaza, not sure if he understood well, asked "so we can play a game completely invented by us?" I nodded and they suddenly all walked to the sofas and tables to see if they could invent an interesting game, I left the room, entered one of the storage rooms, picked the necessary to write on the cards and also some things to draw on and came back. Strangely chaos didn't burst and they were sharing ideas on the game's rules ,even Giyuu was participating! Nezuko was just drawing on white paper not sure what to draw but she wasn't being too chaotic at the moment so I was okay with it.

Y'ALL IT'S THE END OF CHAPTER 2, I'LL HAVE SOME IDEAS AND WRITE CHAPTER 3 SHORTLY, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE, I guess you'll have to wait some time, huh?😋✨

Words count: 1344

Alright, bye y'all! <3