The Payne

Makenna's P.O.V

Niamh called the ambulance. Harry and Liam had been hurt, Harry more than Liam. Eleanor and Niamh wouldn't let me leave the house but I had to, I had to see if they were alright. Niamh eventually let me go. We ran through the halls and up to the private ward.

"We're here to see Harry Styles and Liam Payne"i screamed at the receptionist,

"No fans allowed" she said bored.

Niall walked out of a room out a room up the hall. "They're with us" he said and I sprinted to where he was standing. Harry and Liam were in a bed each. Harry was badly bruised and his face had been cut. Liam had a few bruises and an ice pack on his forehead. Harry looked up at me as I examined them.

"Makenna! I knew you'd come!" he shouted triumphantly looking at Liam. But I didn't go to Harry, I went to Liam.

"You daft boy" I laughed. He hugged me close and kissed my forehead.

"I had to, he couldn't get away with what he did to you" he said hoarsely.

"Are you ok Liam?" I asked softly

"I'm fine now you're here" he smiled. I smiled back and hugged him closer. 

They got out a few minutes later and we all went back to the mansion. Louis helped Harry to his room and then came back up to the rest of us in the living room. "That idiot, seriously I don't know what he thought he was doing" Louis said in disgust "Especially with you 4 months pregnant with his child" he said pointing to me. I lay on the sofa with my head resting on Liam's chest. He rubbed my bump tenderly and kissed my forehead again. Niamh smiled at me and winked. Maybe they seen something I didn't about Liam and me.

Niamh's P.O.V

Niall and I were outside, getting some air. It was freezing. 

"Niamh." Niall whispered in my ear. At this point, niall was like my oxygen. Without him, I would be as good as dead. 

"Yeah?" I said.

"Who did you like, I mean, when we were kids. Like-like, Y'know."

"Fancy?"

"Yeh."

"Well...I always really liked you." I said, simply.

"Really?"

"I guess." I blushed.

"Because...I like you too. A lot."

"Awwch, Thanks."

"No, you don't get it."

"I do. We're best friends-" I started to say.

"I love you." He murmured, and I closed my eyes, "And, I know it's a rough time to tell you, because of Makenna's problems and all...but , these past few months with you, have felt so...right." He said, "And, the truth is, I've loved you ever since the day we met."

I opened my eyes, and looked into his.

"I've been waiting for you to say that..for...so long." I muttered, "It feels like a dream."  He lifted my chin.

"Well, It isn't." He reassured me, and grabbed my hand.

"I love you too." I told him, and he grinned.

"It's the weirdest situations that you make me feel...brighter." He whispered, and moved closer. He kissed my forehead, and I closed my eyes. 

"I love you so much, that I can't even put it into words."

"Why, Niall?"

"You're amazing, Niamh Fitzgerald.