Holiday

Makenna's P.O.V

After breakfast we headed back to get our stuff. I left Niamh off and walked back to the house.

"I'm back" I called down the hall. Darcy ran up the hall followed by Harry.

"She's been waiting on you" he smiled. I leaned down and picked her up.

"Miss me?" I smiled. She smiled her cute little smile, her dimples were just like Harry's.

I collected me and Harry's bags and Karl carried them out to the car. We drove to the airport and I hugged Darcy close the whole time. We got out of the car and dragged our suitcases inside. I hugged mammy and then turned to Karl.

"Be careful sweet heart" Karl said. I laughed and turned to Harry. He had Darcy in his arms and was saying his goodbye.

"We'll be back in 3 weeks" he smiled. My heart ached as I remembered how long I'd be leaving her for. Mammy seen the pain in my face and hugged me again.

"We'll take good care of her" she whispered to me.

"I know" I said whiping oncoming tears away. I kissed Darcy's forehead and she grabbed on to me. I held her close for a moment then gave her to Karl. I looked around and seen Niamh saying goodbye to her parents and Assumpta. Behind them Matt ran over.

"I'm not to late to say goodbye to my little sis?" he asked me beaming. I laughed and hugged him. He spun me around in the air and I laughed harder at his nonsense.

"Where's Cara?" I asked him

"We broke up" he shrugged. I smiled triumphantly and turned him around to face Assumpta.

"Go get her tiger" I smirked. He walked over as Niamh and Niall ran towards us.

"What are you up to Kenna?" Niamh asked me.

"Hopefully connecting our families" I winked. We walked inside and after our luggage was onboard we boarded the jet. Niamh had never been outside the U.K and I knew she was nervous. Niall held her hand and she seemed to be less worried.

"It'll be fine, I'm here" I heard Niall say to her. I turned to Harry and laid my head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"Nothing, this is my favourite place"

"Why?" he asked me curiously

"Because it's close to your heart" I giggled.

"You don't need to be close to my heart Makenna, you've always been in it" he smiled widely. I slept through the rest of the plane journey and awoke in a limo.

"What the hell?" I asked "How did I get here!"

"I carried you" Harry smirked.

"Well Mr Muscle, why didn't you wake me"

"Because you look so pretty when you're asleep" he smiled

"Yeah it's the fact she's not talking" Niall laughed. I hit him on the arm and he grinned. "Sorry Kenna, only kidding"

"She knows you were" Niamh smiled. She looked so content. We pulled up to the villa shortly after. It was huge!

"Don't you think you went a little bit overboard?" I asked Harry. He had booked the villa.

"Nope." he said simply. We walked inside and ran to find the best room. The biggest went to Niamh and Niall. The one next to it went to Louis and Eleanor, the one beside that was mine and Harry's, up the hall was Zayn's then Liam's. The rooms were massive! Everything was perfect. As soon as we got into our room, we dropped the bags on the floor and looked at the bed.