Important- Read It Please

Question 1: When Lapse get's out of their ruined universe with baby error, which multiverse should they go to? (No NAJ or PJ Daycare multiverse though, because I don't know much about those two au's)

Question 2: When Lapse get's to the new multiverse in future chapters that you guy's choose, should I make the Fate nice or evil? And should I have Fate offer Lapse to become the destroyer to help keep the balance?

Question 3: another option is that you guys can choose to have Lapse end up in a Fgod au of creation, destruction, negativity, positivity, or death.

Question 4 which is connected to Question 3: when Lapse ends up in a different multiverse, should I have Lapse accidentally meet the other error who's grown up? The other error could be a Fgod error or not a Fgod error, your choice.

If you guys have any questions, then ask!

The reason why I'm not updating much is because I just realized, I'm running out of ideas and motivation. But, I will keep continuing with my stories so don't worry! Also the reason why I'm not really updating my 'reborn as an echo flower' story is because it has many chapters already so I want to focus on my other stories that don't have many chapters.