C3: Dr. McPretty

Two hours later, Jennie did try to move on with her life as she initially planned, BUT she caught herself checking her phone from time-to-time, wishing Lisa will text her again

Two hours later, Jennie did try to move on with her life as she initially planned, BUT she caught herself checking her phone from time-to-time, wishing Lisa will text her again. It's weird that she misses her this fast! She's itching to text the gorgeous blonde, but she doesn't know what to say so she decided to put her phone down and busied herself with work instead.

For a week, she miraculously managed to temporarily forget about the gorgeous blonde girl due to her hectic schedule and exhaustion from work.

Friday night came, Jennie's in bed ready to sleep when she suddenly remembered a certain gorgeous blonde girl and wished she would text her again. She felt sadness and regret that she declined her invitation to hangout this weekend and now she thinks the gorgeous blonde dumped her. "God, give me a sign. If we're meant to be friends, have Lisa text me again.", Jennie prayed. And just like that, the sign flashed on her phone screen.

Lisa (church girl): Hey Jennie! What time are you going to church on Sunday? Wanna carpool so neither of us is late? LOL!

Jennie's heart suddenly soared! Jennie's heart is overjoyed! She couldn't explain the excitement and happiness that is visible on her face and smile! This time, she immediately responded faster than  The Flash. However, with sadness in her heart.

Jennie: Hi Lisa! How have you been? (I miss you!) Unfortunately, I'm skipping church this coming Sunday since I'm working! Looking forward to seeing you next week's Sunday though.

Lisa (church girl): Working again? Jennie, you know there's what we call LIFE, right? I suggest you need to live a life. I mean no offense, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to die single and miserable. Not unless you hate men.

Jennie laughed at the gorgeous blonde's reply. She finds Lisa blunt and funny! Jennie unconsciously started ticking her ideal type boxes. Smart = check! Smooth = check! Funny = check! Good looking = 100 checks! But basing on the gorgeous blonde's previous text, Jennie thinks the gorgeous blonde's a normal girl who also likes boys and doesn't like her like that, like Jisoo and her assumed. Okay, maybe just her. And maybe the weird knots in her stomach and the electricity she felt through her spine when their body touched during last Sunday's mass were just her imagination, because she probably was extremely tired that day for she only slept 2.5 hours. That's it! That explained the mixed rollercoaster feelings. Confusion solved! Jennie tried to convince herself.

Jennie: Haha! How did you know I hate men? Joke! No, I offered to cover some doctor's patients since he has a family emergency. I'm having a life next weekend for sure.

Lisa (church girl): Wow! That's nice of you! I understand, no worries. I'm assuming you're a doctor.

Jennie: Yes. I'm an Internist. How about you?