A/N

So, I know it has been a while since I've updated. I'm gonna make this short and quick and get to the point.

I'm going to be putting this story on a temporary hold. Note that this does not mean I am abandoning the book. I hate it when authors do that so I am going to try my best to take it off of hold as soon as I can.

I've been having some major writers block for around three months. I don't know what caused it, but it's like I can picture exactly what I want to write and I know what I want to write about, but as soon as I try and put my thoughts on paper (or in this case, a screen) all that completely disappears and I'm left staring at a blank page.

It's incredibly frustrating, and leaving this story un-updated without letting you guys know why it hasn't been updating in a while is making me even more anxious, so I am telling you now. Currently, I'm trying to write small one-shots/new stories privately in the hopes of one day publishing them on Ao3, but even that is going slowly.

I'm very sorry to those of you that like this series (I'm so grateful that you guys exist. Seriously, you have no idea how much the people who read an author's writing help them not give up in times like this — at least that's how it is for me) but, once again, this is a temporary hiatus. It will not last forever. Hopefully it won't last more than a few months if I can find some inspiration.

Again, thanks for the support with my writing. I appreciate every vote, view, and comment that I get. Hopefully I will find my inspiration soon.

~FunSSSized