Leading to home

VanX tried to pull the Razor Crest out of the Gravitational pull of Unicron, but try as hard as he might, the ship didn't move unless towards the center of the planetary being. 

"VanX Kryze." a calm deep voice, said into VanX's mind.

VanX looked around as he was confused at hearing this. "VanX Kryze, it is an honor to finally meet someone of your kind." the voice said, VanX grew confused at hearing this.

"Uh.... really? it's an honor to meet someone like me? I'm an ant compared to you, why are you talking to me? Cybertron is that way." VanX said as he pointed in the opposite direction of where Cybertron is. 

"Your humor is lost on me." Unicron's voice said.

"If you're going to ask me to lead you to Cybertron, your just gonna have to kill me." VanX said.

"No... I did not mean for this meeting to happen, and I will not kill you." Unicron said.

"Uh, can you let me go then." VanX asked.

for a moment, Unicron didn't answer, but then the center of the planet stopped glowing and VanX realized that he could control the Razor Crest again, The Planetary Being moved passed and moved to have the Razor Crest not be harmed.

VanX watched as the planet disappeared in the red mist, chasing after the Verminoth's...

"That's it? no fighting a planet sized god?" VanX said in somewhat disappointment.

Ursa's hologram reappeared with a shout that scared VanX, getting him to jump. "VANX ARE YOU OKAY!!!?!" she screamed, now with Paz Vizsla and Anir there.

"Uh, yeah I am now." VanX said as he then cut the feed off, he then resumed his leading the Venator to Mandalore, ignoring holocalls from the Nite Owl HQ. soon after a few more hours VanX exited his last hyperspace jump and was greeted by Mandalore orbiting Cybertron, with Concordia orbiting Mandalore, VanX always wondered how Mandalore was able to have a moon while being one of Cybertron's moons.

The 501st Venator star Destroyer exited hyperspace and VanX was hailed to board the ship, he listened and piloted the Razor Crest and landed it in the landing pad of the Venator, exiting the ship and making his way to the bridge, being met by Obiwan, Anakin Skywalker, Captain Rex and Commander Cody.

"I though the 501st were blue." VanX said referring to Cody.

"I suggested that my 212th battalion to help aid in tracking down this assassin." Obi Wan said to VanX.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" VanX asked the two Jedi Masters.

"Well, it was last moment, and you had already started your scouting for a safe path." Anakin said.

VanX rolled his eyes as he heard this excuse. "Fine, I'll let that excuse pass..." VanX said, but he turned and left before Anakin could go on about it not being an excuse.

VanX entered the Razor Crest and started looking over his weapons, pausing at the Darksaber, remembering Aunt Bo, he felt guilty as he kept remembering seeing the side of her head get shot, seeing her drop to the ground, remembering the feeling of her blood on his hands and chest, he felt himself tear up as he thought of what if she doesn't wake up?

'VanX' he heard her voice say as he jumped at hearing that.

"Aunt Bo?" VanX called out, wondering if he'd get a response.

but nothing, but he felt a presence there...

"If you can hear me Aunt Bo, I'm sorry...." VanX said.

~Later in a clone Armory~

VanX entered the clone armory, looking around for an Arc trooper pauldron set, he figured there were spares that the troopers wouldn't notice.

he came over and found a set on the table.

he picked it up and put it on, it was fairly easy, he then turned and left the armory, he was then hailed by Anakin Skywalker

he picked it up and put it on, it was fairly easy, he then turned and left the armory, he was then hailed by Anakin Skywalker. "Yeah Anakin?" he answered. 

"VanX, report to the hangar, you might find it unfortunate, but we got one more surprise for you, but I think you might like it." Anakin said in the comms, VanX rolled his eyes as he heard this, he made his way to the hangar.

shortly after he made his way to the hangar, he was greeted by Anakin Skywalker, Obi Wan Kenobi and a group of odd looking clone troopers.

"VanX, this is delta Squad, their leader Boss, their explosives expert Scorch, their sniper Sev and their weapons know how Fixer, we have assigned them to help you protect The Dutchess Satine, their highly trained by Mandalorian Mercenaries~" Anak...

"VanX, this is delta Squad, their leader Boss, their explosives expert Scorch, their sniper Sev and their weapons know how Fixer, we have assigned them to help you protect The Dutchess Satine, their highly trained by Mandalorian Mercenaries~" Anakin said but VanX cut him off at hearing Mandalorian Mercenaries.

"Those Mandalorians who are mercenaries disgrace the name of Mandalore, but fine, I'll work with these clones." VanX said, calming himself from saying that.

VanX then led Delta Squad to the Razor Crest, Scorch spoke up at seeing the ship. "Nice ship, did you build it?" he asked VanX. "No, I made a barely functioning ship when I was thirteen and almost froze to death, this belongs to my aunt's best friend, Ursa Wren." VanX said as he didn't see the four clones and some of the normal clones turned and stared at him, then returning to doing what they were doing.

VanX climbed up the latter in the Razor Crest, followed by Boss and Sev. he then hailed the Dutchess Satine.

the hologram of Satine appeared and VanX spoke up. "Mom, it's uh... been a while..." he said.

"It has been a while VanX, two years..." Satine said with a slight cross of her arms, VanX must have hailed her at a bad time. her hair was messy, she had loose clothing and no makeup on...

"Did I call at a bad time?" VanX asked.

"No, Obiwan already told me you were coming to help protect me, along with a Clone commando group." Satine said to VanX, trying to act better that the worried train wreck she has been for the past week.

"Well don't worry mom, we'll catch this Assasin killer before he hurts you..." VanX said.

Satine looked at VanX for a moment. "How is my sister?" she said, wondering what would happen if she asked that.

"... she's in a coma, someone tried to kill her but missed and shot the side of her head, she's naturally healing." VanX said and explained to Satine.

"Well... that's good to hear..." Satine said.

"I wait for your arrival honey..." Satine said with a calm smile.

VanX smiled back as he closed the holocall and piloted to Mandalore...

To Be Continued...