Droid Rage

~Almost a year has passed, deep in the forest during a rainstorm~

The Rain poured down as VanX squatted in a rotten tree hunk as Anakin and Alla Secura scouted out the 'Secret' CIS base that General Grievous was supposed to be there, VanX's entire body was soaking wet from the rain, his face was that of annoyed frustration at the rain, and a bit of the fact that over a year of searching for the CIS base Anakin and Alla Secura ordered him to sit and stay here...

"Fuck rain..." VanX said with a sniffled nose.

"VanX!" Ghost Bo-Katan's voice shouted out, VanX turned and saw Aunt Bo appear in her ghostly form, hands on her ghost hips, her face of motherly judgement.

"Sorry Aunt Bo... It's just I'm a little sick from the rain...ACHOO!" VanX said and then was interrupted with a sneeze.

"Conzuntite." Ghost Aunt Bo said.

"Thanks Aunt Bo." VanX said as he looked at his helmet.

"So, I was listening in earlier VanX, they just want you to stay here and wait in the rain?" Ghost Aunt Bo said and asked.

"Yeah, they... ah... ah... AH.......... hell, I lost it." VanX said as he almost sneezed, but he lost it.

"I always hate when that happens too." Ghost Aunt Bo said.

"Did you just want to check in?" VanX questioned her.

"Yes, stay safe Vanny.... until later..." Ghost Aunt Bo said as she faded away again.

VanX was once again alone in the rain...

~Hour's pass~

"Where the hell are they?" VanX asked as he stood up and put his helmet on, he wasted to turn his Jetpack on, but it was soaked and if he activated it, they propulsion would sort out, so he had to trek through the forest, he made his journey and found the CIS building, he looked with his range finder and scoped it out, seeing Super Battle Droids positioned everywhere, it looked to be over a dozen of them, he looked up and looked on the walls, seeing an opened vent, guess Anakin used that...

he made his way through the sides of the walls and stealth killed any Super Battle droids he encountered, he made his way to the wall where the Vent was, shooting up a grappling hook to the Vent opening and he made his way up there and climbed in, he made his way through and saw another vent opening and looked through it and saw Anakin and Alla Secura were in a ray shield, Anakin was sitting down with a failed expression and Alla was pacing, guess they got caught, four Drodekas were there keeping guard...

VanX kicked the Vent opening off the wall and climbed out and landed on a large shipping crate.

"Anakin, need some help?" VanX asked out as he pulled out his Vulcan rifle and shot one of the Drodekas head off before they activated their shields and open fire on him, Anakin stood up and he and Alla Secura saw VanX fight the Drodekas...

"VanX!" Anakin shouted in worry.

"That's my name, don't use it up!" VanX shouted as he took cover near a smaller crate.

The Drodekas kept firing on VanX until a Metal hand Grabbed VanX by the throat and lifted him up, VanX was met by the machine that the hand belonged to...

General Grievous...

"A Mandalorian Jedi, what a treat, especially this lightsaber." Grievous said as he took the Darksaber and activated its blade.

"That's the Darksaber, It's mine!" VanX struggled as he was held by the throat.

"The Darksaber, the blade of Mandalore itself? What a prize to add to my collection." Grievous said as he threw VanX towards the ray shield and hooking the Darksaber to his hip to join the other lightsabers he had, in a fit of rage VanX quickly got up and used force Crush on Grievous, making him into a coughing fit, his alien blood seeping out of his glass lung casings, VanX turned to the approaching Drodeka closest to him and he pulled his dual pistol guns and shot the thing to scrap, his guns physical bullets passing through the Drodeka's shields and destroying the droid, Grievous crawled away quickly as VanX went on a rampage on the Droids, Anakin and Alla looked as VanX tore the last Drodeka's head off and throwing it up at the device that the ray shield was being made from, before Anakin could do anything VanX grabbed him and said. "I'm going after that freak, you aren't stopping me!" he said in pure hate as he turns and force ran after Grievous, his mind dead set on retaining the Darksaber...

Grievous entered the docking bay and looked around for a ship to escape and saw his own, he ran towards it, but VanX dropped from the roof with a.

"Hello there." with hate in his voice.

"Jedi Scum!" Grievous said as he stood up.

"Do I look like a Jedi to you?!" VanX shouted as he lifted General Grievous and smashed him into one of the ships, using the Force to pull the Darksaber to him, he caught it and activated it, one of the ships dropped from a rusty chain and landed behind VanX, causing an explosion, he slowly made his way to Grievous, who at this time had stood back up, holding himself from the pain this Mandalorian just threw him in...

"Fine, I will deal with you~" But VanX force pushed Grievous again, his time using the Force to lift two ships and ready to end the Freak.

"Die, freak..." he said as he was about to crush Grievous to death, but Anakin and Alla had entered and saw VanX ready to kill. 

"VanX No!" Anakin and Alla said as they force pushed him and stopped him from killing Grievous, Grievous took this moment and ran to a ship and entered it and escaped. 

"WHAT THE HELL!" VanX shouted as he stood back up.

"VanX, we aren't supposed to kill Grievous!" Anakin said, VanX was about to break his nose at hearing that, but he held back.

"We need to destroy this place." Alla Secura said as VanX watched Grevious's ship leave.

"We need to go after him!" VanX said.

"No, we need to return to the Jedi Council and inform them that this CIS base is here, and we destroyed it, Alla Secura's Clone Division will deal with the Destruction of this Base, Obi-Wan informed me while I was in the Ray Shield that the new age Mandalorian Neo Crusaders have invaded Mandalore, trying to take it in the name of the True Mandalore." Anakin explained to VanX...

VanX blinked as he heard this. "You find a way to get to the Jedi Council, I'll track Grievous down." VanX said as he called the Razor Crest, it landed and VanX walked towards it with Anakin trailing after him. "VanX you can't go after Grievous." he said.

"Anakin, with all due respect, stay out of my way." VanX said as he shoved Anakin out of the Razor Crest, and he closed the ship doors and climbed up and sat in the Pilot seat and lifted up after Grievous and entered Hyperspace after Grievous.

~Concordia, the Nite Owl HQ medical room~

Ursa sat next to Bo-Katan on the bed as the medical cleaning droid had finished emptying the bag that Bo-Katan was hooked up to filter her waste. Bo-Katan had so far fully healed outside as she didn't look like she had a scar, now her Brain had to heal.

"Well, if you can hear Bonnie, we just started the invasion of Mandalore, so far doing good. But something's been happening, Cybertron has been showing activity, it's pulsating, some Cybertronian ships had appeared and landed on Cybertron again, somethings coming..." Ursa said to Bo-Katan, calling her by her childhood nickname...

"V.... VanX..." Ursa heard Bo-Katan's voice, she turned and saw Bo-Katan move around.

but then she opened her eyes!

"HOLY FUCK! BO YOUR BACK!" Ursa shouted as she reached down and hugged Bo-Katan, Bo-Katan looked around, babbling incoherently...

"Ba... Haba.... Ha..." she said.

"What? You just said VanX's name perfectly, I... I didn't hug you too tightly, did I?" Ursa said to Bo-Katan and then grew worried.

"Ba... Aba... VanX..." Bo-Katan said again in her almost baby speech...

"Uh... Hey Droid, scan her now!" Ursa barked at the medical droid.

"Scan complete, her brain is still in the prosses of healing, but she has Moter function, she still needs to stay bedridden." the droid said.

"Okay, Bo look, it's good to have you back, but you still need to lay down, do you understand?" Ursa said as she held Bo-Katan's face, Bo-Katan tried to nod but it was a bit of a janky movement...

To Be Continued...