Chapter 21

catfish and the bottlemen-cocoon

'I fell straight
Into your arms
Like a drunk
Who's been on it
All morning.'

Hiii guys new chapter heree :) Hope you will enjoy it. 

And please loves if you see some mistakes don't be afraid to point it out because sometimes when I'm editing the chapter and then I will copy it from Word some mistakes come back and I don't know whyy :(

🦋🦋🦋

"Take care, both of you okay? And please Harry, make sure he doesn't overwork himself like he used to." Louis' dad said with pleading eyes, his mom staying behind him just nodding her head, they absolutely don't care that Louis is standing next to them and he can hear the whole conversation.

"Of course, I will take care of him. I really enjoyed it with you and I am extremely grateful that you accepted me. I hope to see you again soon and that Louis won't hide me from you," Harry laughed kissing Louis' forehead because he could see his frowning face.

Not that Louis wouldn't like Harry getting along so well with his parents, but he's tired from the whole visit and wants to finally go to his apartment and cuddle with Harry on the couch. He finally wants to discover what it's like to live like Harry's boyfriend.

"Okay, I'm glad that I saw you again after a long time. I love you both, see you soon and I swear this time," Louis winked at his parents and gave a kiss to both of them on the cheek.

After their last goodbye and hug Harry and Louis went on a long journey by car, Louis thought that Harry had come by car and was afraid that he would be alone all the way but Harry came by train so now he could enjoy the whole journey in his presence.

After spending time with Harry and his family, he realized that Harry still hadn't explained to him why his family was just Gemma, he didn't want to push him into it or disturb his comfort zone, but he wanted to know everything about him, even if it wasn't the nicest.

Not sure how he should start a conversation on such a serious topic, he doesn't want to upset Harry in any way, even though he knows Harry can't be mad at him.

"Babe, can I ask you something personal?" Calling Harry 'babe' after becoming his boyfriend is a new feeling. Of course, whenever he called him a pet name, he felt like it was more serious than it is, but now it's a reality and he can finally call Harry his.

"Of course, you can. You don't have to ask if you can ask something, I'm always here for you, and anything you want to know I will tell you," Harry replies squeezing Louis' hand which is sitting on top of Harry's thigh, Louis' other hand on the wheel, his knuckles slightly turning white because of how hard he is grabbing the leather driving wheel from nerves.

"Okay so...I wanted to ask you why you celebrate everything only with Gemma, you mentioned once that you would explain it to me later, and somehow, we didn't get to it. But love, if you are not comfortable with this topic, then we don't have to talk about it," Louis asked while looking at the road, not looking at Harry.

"Oh, yeah...I was thinking about it a few days ago that we never got to this topic, now we have enough time so I can explain it to you in brief." Harry brings Louis' hand to his mouth and kisses his knuckles making Louis turn his head and finally look at him with gloomy blue eyes.

Harry sat more comfortably in the passenger seat and began his talk. "When our parents get married, they knew from the beginning that they wanted to have children, and as soon as possible, which I don't think was a good idea because they got married very young. After a year, they found out that my mother was expecting Gems, and after her birth, they found out that they could start living their dream life. After I was born my dad left us because of alcohol and the fact that he didn't want another child and my mom couldn't take it, she started to blame it on me, that was something that Gemma didn't want to listen to and she started standing up for me, which led to the fact that mom hated not only me but also Gems.