1 - Tiktok

« I'm addicted okay?! »

- ♥️ -

- explanation -

KALI MOLINA is the person youd think is perfect, because she is popular and every guy wants her, but she rejects them all and stick to her group of friends. She is kinda shy but at the same time not. She is practically an explosion of happiness, and she has a presence that is just in general comforting. Her smile could light up the whole America after dark, but she would never dare to think any of this about herself.

That's who you'd think Kali Molina is, but in reality she's a pretty much standard basic girl that's pretty shy and that tries to fit in.

After trying to fit in for years, she decided she was tired and instead of basing her looks off of what other people did she started taking care of herself and stuff like that.

Over summer she turned like 1000x prettier and after a while she started a Tiktok account to see if that would help her shyness.

As we know by now she's just a baclsic girl and she just makes basic tiktoks.

In some of her videos she's dancing, in other she's being relatable she's even just filming herself sometimes.

If she sees a trend on Tiktok 99% of the time she tries it.

After about 2 videos she starts blowing up.

She gains a bunch of followers and she continues making videos.

"Kali what's so special about tiktok? I don't see it" my mom asked me once.

"Im addicted okay?!" I responded back, which was 110% true.

Sometimes sge would make videos with the Waltons and those would get like 1m likes.

Kali had about 1mil on tiktok, but she feels like it's mostly because of the Waltons.

She also gets mostly positive comments, but the mean ones really get to her, which she know that they shouldn't becasue they're just some people acting cool behind a screen, but others opinions matters to her and that's just how it is.

- start of the story -

Kalis pov.

Today it's just a regular friday and I'm on my way home from softball practice.

I mostly batted today cause that's what I like the most.

When I get home from practice I just change into some light Grey yoga pants from Brandy Melville and a dark blue tank top also from Brandy and then I lay down on my bed and watch some obx.

I'm chilling when I get a text, which I don't very often cause everyone just snaps me.

It's Jaden so I check what he sent.

Jade 🦖🤍

To: Kali
From: Jaden
Come over?