3 - Promposal

"- your boy Jaden<3"

-♥️-

I GOT UP AND put on some low waist jeans with a white tank top and a red MLB cap. I did my makeup, went downstairs and ate my cesar salad.

After that I went to Starbucks to buy my almost daily strawberry acai refresher w lemonade and then I drove to school.

When I got to school everyone was standing in line to buy prok tickets.

I didn't bother standing in line for fucking 72727823 hours and use all my money on a prom ticket so I'm just praying for someone to prompose to me cause it would be embarrassing as hell not going.

I go into the school and I find Jayla and Kylee but not Javon or Jaden. Those fucking simps are probably buying tickets.

I talk with them a little then I get to class.

In my first class I just have Chem and it's just boring.

I get through half the day, and I've already seen like 10 promposals and it's getting on my nerves ngl.

After the whole school day I just go home, eat a little, get my volleyball stuff and head to practice.

After practice I hang out with some of the people from my team and we just hang around the town.

•       •       •

It is now the next day and today I'm just wearing an oversized hoodie and some leggings.

When I get to a school all I see is promposals everywhere.

I walk into school, and walk over to my locker.

I open it up, get my books and stuff and then I notice a note in the back of my locker.

The note says: Kali, will you go to prom with me? (as friends) cause if not it will be hella embarrassing going alone and getting rejected. - your boy Jaden<3

I look at the note and turn it around and write 'yes' and slip it into Jadens locker.

I walk to class and get through that and my 2nd one and then when I get to the 3rd one I see Jaden sitting in the back grinning at me.

I walk to my seat which is right infront of Jadens and sit down.

The whole class Jaden is tapping my shoulder with his pen and giving my notes that I answer about random bs.

After school I get home and jump on my bed when I get a text.

Jade🦖🤍

To: Kali
From: Jaden
That was a real yes right?

To: Jaden
From: Kali
Yes Jaden, it was a real yes

To: Kali
From: Jaden
Cool

To: Jaden
From: Kali
Yes sure vv cool