Dori; the Japanese version of "Dory" | seven

"Is the princess ready to go?" Sakusa held his hand out for the blonde lifeguard who took his hand with a small smile as he was lifted up from the tower and to Kiyoomi's body.

"Yer pretty early, can't wait till I get home and change first Kiyoomi?" Atsumu walked alongside him as they enjoyed each other's company. Their shoulders bumping and brushing against each other like light feathers with each step they took on the sand. Atsumu didn't really know what to expect on his date with Sakusa.

"I like when you wear your bathing suit. You look really good with red on, it suits your blonde hair and all you know." Sakusa compliments out of the blue.

"So yer saying red is the only color that looks good on me?" he arched his thick eyebrows at the taller male.

"No- I didn't mean it like that! You look good with any other color, but I'm just saying you look smoking hot with your red bathing suit-"

Atsumu giggles at him, he gives him a little show by twirling in front of Sakusa without their hands breaking apart, "does Kiyoomi have the hots for me wearing a bathing suit?" he scoffed amused, "and I thought my ass was the only thing here you'd have the hots for, pft."

"Don't get me wrong, you in a bathing suit is good shit- but that ass.. It's amazing," Sakusa bites back, giving another once over at Atsumu's hourglass figure.

"Omg! Yer still a pervert! And ya always will be one Kiyoomi!" Atsumu squeals at how much of a pervert his date is.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am-"

Atsumu pecks his cheeks quickly, and a smile spreads across his lips, "save it Kiyoomi~"

Atsumu walks ahead of him, and he runs over to the food truck that sold those delicious, aesthetic-looking acai bowls and the flavors varied depending on what they had in stock. Some new flavors were being added every week or so was what his friend lend him in on. And Atsumu was also thrilled whenever he saw the exotic flavors that were being added onto the menu everytime he visited them.