04

MELODY DAVIS sat at the table across from Reg as she ate her strawberry yogurt. She was waiting for Jake, to leave for school. He managed to make her late to school everyday. She didn't understand why he always took forever.

"So, how's school life treating you?" Reg asked. "It's cool." Melody answered. "You having any problems with anybody? Because you know I'll straighten em out for you." Reg said, making her laugh. "Nah, Reg. I don't got no problems." Melody replied.

"What about any crushes? You like boys, yet?" Reg asked, smirking. 

"Ew, let's not discuss my love life." Melody said, as she gagged on air.

"Your love life? Little girl, please." Harmony spoke, as she walked into the kitchen. "Hey, babygirl." Reg greeted, smacking her on the butt. "Goodmorning, boo." Harmony responded, kissing his lips. "Bro, ew. That's so gross." Melody remarked, cringing.

"Is my love life bothering you?" Harmony teased, making Reg laugh. "No, but do y'all have to all that around me and Jake all the time?" Melody retorted. "Speaking of Jake, where is he? Y'all need to be at school. It's getting late." Harmony inquired.

"You know his ass take forever." Melody remarked, rolling her eyes.

As if on cue, Jake walked out of his bedroom and everyone looked back at him.

"There he is." Reg said. "Finally! Took you long enough!" Melody remarked. "What up? Come on, Mel. We gotta get to school. We gone be late." Jake said, walking towards the front door. "Whoa, can't have you chasing that young pussy with your line up like that." Reg said, standing up.

"Babe, please. Jake gets no bitches." Harmony said. "Man, stop hating." Jake said. "Don't be mad cause it's true." Harmony laughed. "I'm aight." Jake told Reg. "No, you ain't." Reg disagreed, as he pushed Jake towards the dining table.

Melody sighed out of frustration, as Jake sat down at the table. She knew they were about to be super late to school, now. Reg walked over to the fridge and grabbed the clippers on top, before walking back over to Jake.

"You getting big. You grown like five ducking inches this year? But your dick still small, right?" Reg retorted.

"Man, hell nah." Jake denied.

"That's right, you a fucking man." Reg stated, getting closer to his face.

Harmony and Melody watched as Reg grabbed a hand full of Jake's hair.

"You think you can go in my room and take my shit?" Reg asked.

"I don't know what you talking about." Jake lied, making Reg harshly pull Jake's hair.

"Ahh!" Jake screamed, clearly in pain as Melody arose from her chair.

"Reg! What the fuck?" Melody blurted. "Melody, stay out of this. This between them." Harmony spoke up, pulling Melody back. "Why he hurting him?" Melody questioned, in a whisper tone. "Jake stole something of his." Harmony whispered back.

"You know what I'm talking about, now?" Reg asked, bringing the clippers closer to Jake's face.

"Aight, Reg, please, come on!" Melody shouted, in defense of Jake. "Okay, babe. Let up on him, now." Harmony chimed in. "Man, chill!" Jake exclaimed, as he tried to pull away. "Go get my fucking gun back." Reg demanded, turning off the clippers and pushing Jake towards the door.