An Interesting Birthday 🎂

NICK'S POV

'Ok' Nick thought as the two Gorgons started circling him and Grover Underwood, who was frantically playing his reed pipes. Nick was so focused on trying to figure out a plan to save them he didn't realize Grover frantically shouting his name, Nick was too late when he did. Grover screamed in agony as gorgon blood sizzled and septed into his skin. There was now only one gorgon left to defeat, but he had to help Grover first, so he ran over and stepped over Grovers half unconscious body and started to fight the other gorgon. In doing so he got to work on formulating a plan to save grover, and himself. He was looking around frantically trying to find something to trap the gorgon when it hit him, there was a thick bundle of fallen vines a few meters from where he stood. Immediately a plan started to form in his head. Nick put all the force he could muster into his arms and sent the gorgon flying back into a ditch full of  strange metal, then he grabbed as much of the vine as he could and started to weave his trap though why he was weaving he wasn't sure. When Grover gasped Nick realized he was glowing. He slaped himself in the face because he couldn't worry about that now, Nick finished the trap just in time to almost get his head chopped off. The gorgon got stuck in the web and ended up snaping its neck when it fell to the ground. He was about to celebrate when he remembered about Grover. Grover layed out across the grass but something was wrong, I mean sure he had gorgon blood on him but still.... Nick gasped when he realized that Grover wasn't breathing.

CLARISSE'S POV

Clarisse was bewildered by what she just saw, some weird new comer. He... honestly she didn't have the words to describe what she saw, so she just went with he did the Annabeth. She was lost in her amazement that she didn't realize the boy was doing chest compression on... Grover underwood. 'oh my gods' she thought cursing herself. Before she could go down to help she saw a pack of wolves and an old man starting to approach from the bottom of the hill, panicking she sounded the alarm. First to come to the aid was Persus Jackson and Jason Grace. "Go get the medics" she ordered one of them Percy said "on it" then ran off, Jason stayed to help.

WILL POV

The new kid was doing cpr on grover which worried him, he wasn't prepared to deal with this it was 11:00 am (sorry if incorrect) in the morning and he just got off his morning shift when Percy came running into the Apollo cabin paniced with tears in his eyes. Will switched over with medic on grover and then brought him to the infirmary, while Kayla attended the new kid. Will was finally done with grover and decided to do a quick check to make sure Kayla didn't miss anything. So Will asked after some uncomfortable silence "what's your name?" I spoke softly. "My names Nicolas. You can call me Nick" "Cool I'm Will nice to meet you".

NICKS POV

Nick was a little nervous being around so many people at once, he felt a little better after getting a tour around  camp by a girl named Hazel Levesque. She was a pretty girl probably a year or two older than he was, though Nick wasn't to worried about getting a crush on her because for one he was transgender and gay. Before he knew it the tour was over and Hazel took him to meet her friends. 'Gods,' Nick thought 'these are a lot of names to remember,'  he was introduced to so many people he lost count but here were the ones he was able to remember

Jason Grace,
Percy Jackson,
Annabeth Chace,
Nico Di Angelo,
Will Solace,
Piper McLain,
Frank Zhang,
Leo Valdez,
and last but not least Austin, son of Apollo, brother to Will Solace. Honestly Nick doesn't know why he remembered all that. Nick didn't know him, all he knew was Austin was cute as heck and Nick didn't know how he felt about that.

NICO'S POV

Something about the new kid bothered Nico, and he didn't know what or why, but there was just something off about him and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. After his sister Hazel finished introducing him to everyone, the horn blew for dinner. Hazel brought him to one of the Hermes kids, because it was tradition that all knew campers who have not been claimed heve to sit with them. Nico sat at his table with the rest of his friends eating and all, when Chiron stood up for announcements, he asked Nicolas to stand up and introduce himself to everyone and that's when things went down hill, for him at least.