Chapter 3

~*~*Y/N*~*~

—————————————
Hey guys so honestly I feel like I rushed it a bit in the last part and my bad about it lol, I'll see if I can make things slower in this part but other than that enjoy!!

————————————

As we walked into the venue we greeted the quinceañera and went to look for seats, we got out table and sat down. "Hey ma, wanna dance?" Asked Alexander while putting his hand out for Lily. "Yeah, of course!" Said Lily while standing up and walking to the dance floor. While we were talking some girls came up and asked my hermano mocoso to dance but Grace made sure that it wouldn't happen.

"Mejor váyanse a buscar por otro lado, no? I don't wanna sound mean tho" said Grace smiling at them. "Ahh Tóxica" said Vic. "Anyways quieres bailar?" Asked Vic looking at me. "Yeah for sure" I said standing up and leading him to the dance floor.

"So, Y/N" said Vic. "Hmm?" I replied looking up at him. "I was wondering si querías ir a las movies with me y con Alex and Lily mañana" said Vic. "Yeah, just let me know what time" I said smiling at him. "Te ves hermosa..." said Vic as we continued dancing. I'm gonna be honest...I enjoyed every moment I spent with Victor, he's always so gentle and charming.

After a few drinks and dancing we decided to go home. Armando and Alexander were wasted considering they are under age. I decided to drive back home, Vic was a bit drunk so was Grace. When we got home Grace helped Armando get upstairs into his room. I was walking upstairs when I stopped and asked Vic..."hey porque no te quedas con nosotros? Alex and Lily are on their way here too". "Yeah, just let me get my stuff from my truck." Said Vic walking out the front door.

I cleaned up my room because Lily and Grace were gonna stay here...

"Heyy, ya llegamossss" said Grace bursting in and yelling, since she was drunk and all that

"Heyy, ya llegamossss" said Grace bursting in and yelling, since she was drunk and all that. "Ay be quiet" I said Laughing as I closed my laptop. "Hey préstanos some pajamas, we gonna go sleep in Armando's room if you wanna come" said Grace. "Mmm I'll think about it." I said laying back on my bed.

After a few minutes I decided to go to Armando's room just to see what everyone was doing. It was kinda boring since everyone was on their phone and with their "NoVi@s". "Hey im going to my room, buenas noches" i said as I walked to my room. As I was scrolling to TikTok I got a message from "Victorr🫶🏽"

Victorr🫶🏽

Hey, qué haces?

Nada, you?

Nothing, bored. Can I go to your room? Everyone feel asleep.

Yeah, fs

Alr, Omw

After a while, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said I put my laptop down. "Heyy" said Victor as he closed the door. "Come sit" I said as I patted the bed. "So que quieres hacer?" I asked looking around my room. "Well I dunno, you?" Said Vic as he looked at me. "Wanna Watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah, let's watch *your favorite movie*" said Vic. "That's my favorite movie!". I put the movie on as laid back on my bed and he layers down too putting his arm around me...I love my life right now.

617 words

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this story. As I said in the beginning I was trying to take things slow between Y/N and Victor. Hope you guys liked this chapter I'll post a new one maybe later...