Part: 4

A/n: Look who's back after disappearing again out if nowhere. Sorry.

A/N's POV

Jennie: Lisa, let's take a break I am tired.
Lisa: I am tired too. (They both sat on a swing)
Jennie: Lisa, you know there is this guy he is our new neighbor. And trust me when I say he is so sweet.
Lisa: Sweet?
Jennie: Yeah, he is very fun to be with. He makes me laugh, he doesn't complain about playing with dolls and he even helped me with my homework.
Lisa: What's his name?
Jennie: Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.
Lisa: Nice.
Jennie: Lisa do you like anyone?
Lisa: No.
Jennie: You probably have an ideal type.
Lisa: I don't think so.
Jennie: That can't be. Every girl have an ideal type.
Lisa: Uhhh....let me think.....probably someone like brother Jungkook. I want to marry a guy just like him.
???: But you can't find another guy like me kiddo. (The girls looked behind their back. Lisa smiled seeing the person. She got off the swing and ran to hug him)
Lisa: Brother Jungkook! (Jungkook lift her up and took her in his arms)
Jungkook: What were you two talking about? Hmm?
Lisa: My friend asked me what kind of boys do I like.
Jungkook: So you want someone like me?
Lisa: Yes!
Jungkook: What if you don't find one?
Lisa: Than I won't marry them.
Mia: Kook there you- Oh who is she?
Jungkook: She is my friend's sister.
Mia: Aww you are so cute. What's your name sweetie?
Lisa: Lisa.
Mia: Lovely.
Lisa: Who are you?
Mia: My name is Mia and I'm Jungkook's girlfriend.
Lisa: Girlfriend? Brother Jungkook got a pretty girl.
Mia: Aww thanks.
Lisa: Oh let me introduce you to my best friend.
Mia: Hello Jennie!
Jennie: Hello! I'm Kim Jennie. Nice to meet you. (She said and bowed)
Jungkook and Mia: (Jungkook gave Jennie a light smile) Nice to meet you too.
Mrs. Kim (Jennie's Mom): Jennie time to go home.
Jennie: Aww. I have to go Lisa.
Lisa: Let's meet tomorrow at 5 pm.
Jennie: Okay!
Lisa: Bye bye.
Jennie: Bye.
Jungkook: (Jungkook put Lisa on the ground) I have something for you.
Lisa: For me? What is it?
Jungkook: Close your eyes.
Lisa: Okay. (She covered her eyes with her tiny hands. Seeing that Lisa covered her eyes, he signed his bodyguard to come. After sometime the same man came holding a bouquet. Jungkook took the bouquet in his hands and told the man to leave. The guy bowed and turned his body to leave)
Jungkook: Open your eyes Lisa. (Lisa removed her hand and opened her eyes to look at him. She gasped)
Lisa: Woa!

Lisa: So pretty.
Jungkook: I know right. Just like you. Here take it, as I promised.
Lisa: Thank you so much brother Jungkook!
Jin: Jungkook, Mia?
Jungkook: Oh Jin.
Mia: Hello.
Jin: Where did you get that bouquet Lisa?
Lisa: Brother Jungkook gave it to me.
Jungkook: Jin, I have something to tell you.
Jin: What is it?
Jungkook: I'm going to Soeul.
Jin: Oh okay. When are you going to come back?
Jungkook: This time I am not coming back. We are going to live there from now on.
Jin: I see. (Jin sounded a bit sad but he didn't show my emotions) When are you going?
Jungkook: Next Friday
Jin: You ar-
Lisa: Brother Jungkook will not come back anymore?
Jungkook: No kiddo.
Lisa: Why? (They could see how unhappy the kid was)
Jungkook: Lisa my parents are going there so I have to go with them too.
Lisa: You will not even come back to see me?
Jungkook: We will talk on the phone, okay?
Lisa: Not okay! (Her eyes are now filled with tears)
Mia: Aww please don't cry.
Lisa: Waaah! (Lisa bust into tears and hugged Jungkook's waist. Jungkook felt bad but he couldn't do anything about it. Three of them tried to calm her down but she continued crying. Jin thought of an idea and whispered it into Jungkook and Mia's ear. Both nodded)
Mia: Lisa, Lisa, listen to me (Mia held her soulder and made her face him) Brother Jungkook was just joking.
Jin: Yes he was fooling around. (Lisa stopped crying and looked at her brother and than Jungkook)
Lisa: Brother Jungkook lied?
Jungkook: Yes. (He said and crouched down before wiping the tears on her cheeks with his thumb)
Lisa: Why?
Jungkook: Uhh... (Jungkook looked at Jin since he doesn't know what to say)
Jin: Uh he- he just wanted to see how you would react. (Mia stepped on Jin's shoe and glared at him)
Mia: What a stupid reason! (She mumbled to Jin)
Lisa: But you could have told me this sooner. Anyways it's doesn't matter now since you are not going anywhere.
Jungkook: But but...I am going to Seoul for just a month.
Lisa: A month! That's so long.
Jin: A month would pass by within a blink of an eye.
Lisa: I know but-
Jin: No buts! It's getting dark, we have to go home.
Lisa: Aww okay.
Jin: Say Bye to them.
Lisa: Bye brother Jungkook, bye sister Mia.
Mia and Jungkook: Bye. (They waved eachother good bye. As soon as Lisa and Jin left Jungkook took out a packet of cigarette from his pocket. He put one cigarette tube in his mouth and light it with the help of a lighter)
Mia: She is so cute...I feel bad lying to her. (She looked at Jungkook and saw him looking blankly in the air) Don't you feel bad?
Jungkook: (It's true that Jungkook didn't like the idea of lying to that little girl, but he had no choice. Jungkook didn't want Mia to know about his sadness, so he just stayed quiet for some moment) Let's go.
Mia: (She signed and nodded) Okay.

💕TO BE CONTINUED💕