Part: 18

Rosé: Omg! Lili you look so hot! *Rosé covered her mouth and squealed*
Lisa: *Lisa blushed. . .she never got to wear bikinis, thanks to her ex. He never allowed her to wear those. She felt quite happy today* you think so? Thank you.

Rose: Now let's go! Today is the last the after all

Lisa: Okay okay cominggg.

Last night they made plans on playing volleyball at the beach. Everyone decided to meet at exactly 4 pm at the beach. They already decided who belongs to which side of the Team.

One of the team contains Namjoon, Lisa, Jisoo and Jungkook. On the other hand Jin, Rose, Jimin and Yoongi made a team.

When Lisa and Rose came to their meeting spot Jungkook, Jin, Jimin andJisoo were already waiting for them.

Lisa's eyes widen as her eyes landed on Jungkook. He was shirtless, and God damn it he looks so fine! His black hair, sharp eyes with eyebrow piercing. . .and let's just not talk about his body, he was a man every girl would die for! And for some reason those tattoos on his right arm made him look even more hotte-

Wait. . .what is she doing?!

She can't be checking him out. He- he's like a brother to her! She quickly turn her eyes away from his breath taking body. How shameful of her!

Soon Namjoon and Yoongi arrived as everyone took their position.

Two teams, each filled with excitement and energy, gathered on the sandy court for a friendly match.

the game begun [A/n: Sorry I'm not good at writing sports scenes. Please excuse me]

The waves crashing nearby set the rhythm for the match. They started playing, serving the ball back and forth, diving to save it from hitting the ground, and trying to score points with powerful hits over the net. Everyone was having a good time, laughing and cheering each other on.

Every point became a little victory, celebrated with high-fives and shouts. Lisa wowed everyone with her quick moves, and Jungkook showcased his athletic prowess with those spikes.

Namjoon, with his towering height, skillfully served the ball over the net. Jisoo showed she was a great team player with her strong determination. She made good hits and passes at just the right times, helping the game go smoothly. She worked well with her teammates

Facing them were their opponents, Jin, Rose, Yoongi, and Jimin. Jin, being experienced, led the team, telling them what to do and keeping an eye on the other team.

Rose was fast and quick. She moved around the sand, saving the ball and hitting it back in a cool way. Jimin was quick on his feet too, making cool moves and stopping the other team from scoring. His excitement rubbed off on everyone.

Yoongi was calm and smart. He thought about the game, made good serves, and hit the ball at just the right times. His chill attitude balanced out the energy on the court.

Then, something unexpected happened.

Lisa and Jungkook went for the same ball, and there was a little mix-up. Lisa started to lose her balance, and it looked like she might fall.

But in a quick move, Jungkook caught her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulls her towards him to keep her from tumbling completely.

They made a skin to skin contact, her soft body crashed onto his hard chest. He could feel how soft and smooth Lisa's skin were. On the other hand, Lisa was blushing uncontrollably. She felt so tiny compared to him. She bets, Jungkook could clearly hear her heart beating rapidly.

So. she quickly stepped back and slightly bowed thanking him.
Lisa: Tha- thank you. And sorry.
Jungkook: Are you okay? All good?
Lisa: Yes. . .

That's when she realized they lost the game. In order to save Lisa from falling, he ignored the ball and caught her . . . which caused the ball to fall on the ground.

Namjoon growled in frustration and Jisoo Massaged her temples. As the opposite team screamed and shouted to their victory. everyone hugged eachother.

Lisa: I'm sorry. . .
Namjoon: Nah it's fine. It was fun.
Jisoo: Yeah, don't apologize. I enjoyed the game as well. We all played well. Congrats! *they smiled at her which didn't make Lisa feel guilty anymore*
Jin: The last one to reach the sea gotta treat all of us dinner. *Saying that Jin was the first one to run*
Namjoon: That's not fair! *As everyone ran after him. Jungkook just stood their watching them*
Jin: Yah Jungkook! Give in!
Jungkook: I'm good. . .Dinner is on me. Don't worry.

After 20 Minutes

Jungkook was just relaxing his alone time. It wasn't surprising when he got all the attention from the women around him.

He than saw a figure approaching him. He smiled when he noticed it was Lisa.

His eyes travelled down her body. How come he never noticed Lisa had such a beautiful figure? She had nice curves. They way her hips moves when she walks. . .Daym. Her hair was wet and a few strands of hair was stuck on her neck and shoulder, it made him want to gently push those hair aside a place kisses over her lovely looks neck and leave mar-

Jungkook cursed under his breath. . .he's fucked up! He shouldn't be thinking these! It's not right.

But God save him. . .he was well aware of his body heating up and he couldn't stop looking at her. That's when Jungkook knew. . .

This girl. . .was going to be the end of him.

[A/n: Please let me know if you guys liked this chapter. And please vote. It encourages me to keep things up. Thank you 💖]

💞TO BE CONTINUED💞