chapter 1 the beginning

Deep within the Hatake Clan Compound a baby was born. He had short gray hair that was beginning to spike.

"His face is to cute to hide behind these masks that you clanmen wear" the baby's mother Aya Hatake said.

Aya Hatake was the definition of beauty. Her silver gray hair was in it's usual messy bun. Her ebony eyes that were like bottomless pits that you could get lost in. Her form-fitting ankle length pants made her already long legs seem even longer as well as a skin-tight black long-sleeved shirt that displayed all the right curves. And to top it off was the ugly dark green jonin vest.

"Yeah he looks almost as handsome as me" the mask wearing father, Hiroshi Hatake said.

Hiroshi, like a few of the other Hatake men had a scar over his left eye. Except on place of the normal black eye he had a pale blue one that when activated turned into the byakugan. He is wearing his anbu uniform. The homage let him be there to meet his son when he was born because it was a very important time. But overall he is an average looking man.

"He looks much better than you Roshi" Aya teased using his nickname.

Hiroshi began to pout but suddenly stiffened up, kissed Aya then disappeared.

"Looks like your father was summoned by the hokage for a mission little naruto" Aya said solemnly.

Suddenly a hooded man appeared in the room and threw shuriken at Naruto. Aya pulled him away but he ended up getting a cut from his chin to above his left eyebrow also taking out hid left eye. Naruto then woke up and started screaming and crying which caused the guards outside the door to jump in to see what the didlsturbance was.

As they rushed into the room checking to see what the commotion was and the attacker killed one of them immediately. The other guard after seeing his dead comrade began to attack the hooded figure. He pulled out a sword and stabbed the attacker through the heart.

"Aya are you and the baby ok?" The guard asked.

"I'm fine but the baby got his face cut and his eye torn out." Anya answered. Then remembering something her face turned into an expression of sadness. "Your friend is dead isn't he." Aya said and it sounded more like a statement then a question.

The guard could only nod before turning, grabbing the body and disappearing.

(Timeskip 2 hours)- during this time Hiroshi came back and he and the remaining guard unmasked the attacker and noticed the one tomoe sharingan in his eyes. They were surprised that the Uchihas were the ones behind it. They then called Fugaku the Uchiha clan head-

"My baby just got his eye cut out and his face sliced open" Fugaku could hear Aya sob out as he walked into the room.

The stoic uchiha turned his face to where his dead clanmate was laying and got an ashamed look on his face. His mood seemed to brighten as he got an idea.

"Why don't we ask Orochimaru if he can implant one of the sharingan into his eyethen inject him with hashirama cells. We can save the other sharingan just in case he loses his other eye or the sharingan gets torn out. It may only be one tomoe but he can be trained to use it better. I can also give him the crow summoning."

"Can we get a few minutes to discuss this?" Hiroshi asked Fugaku who nodded and stepped out of the room. "What do you think Aya? He could become more powerful this way. We could see if young kakashi could train him. Then we could ask Fugaku to help him master it. And the crow summoning as well as the dog summoning could come in handy and make him a good tracker ninja. Or it could make him the assassin type. It could also make him good at heavy assault or even scouting."

Aya sat there for a few minutes going through the pros and cons in her head before coming to a decision. "Okay. If Orochimaru agrees to do it and Fugaku trains him then it's fine with me."

Hiroshi called Fugaku back into the room before telling him their decision. He only nodded in agreement before sealing the dead Uchiha into a scroll and walking with them to meet Orochimaru.

-when they find him and tell him their idea-

"So you want me to implant a sharingan and then inject him with hashirama cells?" Orochimaru asked.

Both Fugaku and Hiroshi nod their heads to answer the question.

Orochimaru sighs. "You both know people are usually injected with hashirama cells so they can try to get woodstyle right? We have never done this for someone with an implanted sharingan. I'm not saying I won't do it I just wanted to let you guys know."

Fugaku and Hiroshi only dodged again. "We understand." Fugaku said.

-after the procedure-

"It seemed to have worked" Orochimaru said.

"You injected him twice though" Hiroshi said.

"All in due time young Hatake." Orochimaru joked until Hiroshi launched at him. "It is nothing dangerous kukuku" he chuckled nervously. "Just something to help him Long later."

"If you are lying to me then I will make sure you are dead" Hiroshi threatened before Fugaku dragged him away.

"You wanted him to be strong didn't you Hiro..." Orochimaru said to himself

-with the fuming Hiroshi and the stoic Uchiha known as Fugaku-

"Why did you drag me out of there? What if he wanted to hurt my little Naru?" Hiroshi questioned Fugaku.

Fugaku sighed and shook his head. "You are really bad at reading emotions aren't you?"

"That was my worst class in the academy and you know it." Hiroshi pouted already forgetting the Orochimaru situation.

The End

Tell me if you like it so far please