chapter 2 -

(A/N I messed up on chapter one. He gets both eyes transplanted. I would have just changed part one but I don't think anyone would reread it so... I'm telling you now😀also I realized I forgot to put songs in so I'll put them in for the chapters I missed.)

Recap: naruto got his eye cut out by an Uchiha and Fugaku allowed the Uchiha's eyes to be transfered into Naruto's missing eye socket as well as replace his other eye. Orochimaru was the one who replaced his eyes but not before injecting him an extra time with an unknown substance

-2 year timeskip-
(I saw a story where the author made the shinobi born children mature faster then civilian born children. They made the kids get trained at age 2. So I wanted to use that in my story. Shoutout to you if you made that story and are reading this)

After two years of many fun filled days it was finally time to start the young Hatake's training. He was totally not excited. Looks like his genes from his mother's side are showing. His mother's mother being a Nara of course.

(While I was writing I had a big moth in my room I was trying to kill)

He hoped he could unlock his chakra and start doing jutsu but the people teaching him thought otherwise. Gai was doing his strength and speed training while screaming to the heavens about how youthful the younger Hatake was for training with him unlike his hip rival Kakashi. Although they were only a few years older then he was. He started making naruto do laps around the training field as fast as he could.

After running he had to do push-ups, situps, and squats. Everyday after he was done traing he took his earplugs Kakashi gave him to drown Gai out, ate dinner and passed out. After a few weeks of this training, Gai made him wear weights on his arms, legs, and torso. He knew it would help in the long run but he would still grumble about slavedriving a child.

"Gai-sensei when am I going to progress to other things? I want to unlock my chakra." The young and impatient mask wearing child asked.

"WHAT A YOUTHFUL QUESTION MY YOUTHFUL STUDENT!!! We will start taijutsu now. But we will continue adding more of the YOUTHFUL weights." Gai said while naruto sweat dropped.

He learns taijutsu over the next few months until he is better than Kakashi.

Gai starts crying "MY YOUTHFUL STUDENT IS FIMALLY READY TO MOVE ON. DONT FORGET YOUR YOUTHFUL EXERCISES." In response naruto just nods and starts walking away while shaking his head.

'Finally I can unlock my chakra. This training has been such a drag' Naruto sighed.

"Mom, I'm home" He shouted.

"In here Naru-chan." She shouted from the kitchen.

Once he gets to the kitchen he notices two other adults and one baby. "Hi uncle Fuga and aunt Miko. Who is the baby?" He asks.

"This lovely lady is Itachi." Mikoto answered.

"How was the training with Gai?" Hiroshi asked.

His only response was a sigh before Naruto walked out of the room. "He is way to energetic. It's such a drag"

"Its such a drag" His father and mother said mocking him while Fugaku and Mikoto chuckled.

"Uncle Fugaku I was wondering if you could help me unlock my chakra. Onlyifyouhavetimethatis." The last words he said quickly.

Fugaku chuckled again. "Of course. Our little girl is very calm like you were when you were younger. But you only seem to be calming down more and getting lazy if you ask me."

Naruto huffed "that's why I didn't ask you"

"So rude Naru-chan. You should apologize" Aya, his mother said. While Hiroshi, his father was laughing loudly.