Chapter 2

Yoona

And, now back to the present!!

Well, today is the day of my high school placement test. After working extremely hard, I was accepted into the same high school as Min-gyu. There were a few changes during the past 3 years since middles school. 3 to be exact. Firstly, all 3 of us [Min-gyu, Hwa-seol and I] has grown taller. Secondly, Min-gyu started to wear glasses. I have to say, it suits him so well! And last but not least, I stopped getting red in front of Min-gyu!

That was a huge accomplishment for me! I must have been blessed by the goddess of luck! In the past years, whenever I got red, there was something that would cause Min-gyu to think that I'm fine. For example, there was once when I was running, and Min-gyu got really close to me! I got red immediately, but Min-gyu just assumed that it was because I had a lack of stamina. I practiced a lot in front of the mirror, but my heart would still thump.

"Yoona? Are you still going to join the gardening clubthis year?" Min-gyu interrupted. "Oh... Of course!" I answered. "Me too." He smiled. I smiled back, and lookeddown. There was an awkward silence, but thankfully Hwa-seol appeared. "Yoona ~" Hwa-seol calledout. Hwa-seol has also became more beautiful over the 3 years. As I had only 2friends, I wrote a nice journal about my friends and their appearances andqualities!

"Yoona, Min-gyu, I need to introduce you to a friend of mine from my academy." "Who?" Min-gyu and I asked in unison. "His name is Jin Seon-hyuk." "Um sure..." I was definitely a little curious, but I am getting the feeling that Hwa-seol did not want to talk about it. What's more, it kinda feels like my friend is being taken away, and it's starting to make me think that the reason she goes to Oak hills high... [their high school]

After chatting, we finally reached the school. We entered the placement hall on the second floor, and we could choose our seats. There were 7 seats left at the back of the hall. Hwa-seol, Min-gyu and I decided to sit in the way shown below.

 Hwa-seol, Min-gyu and I decided to sit in the way shown below

As soon as we sat down, a loud 'thud' was heard. Someone had slammed open the door. I faced in that direction, only to see a tall, yet annoyed guy. He was definitely attractive, but I can easily tell that he's not my type. After all, my type is Min-gyu. "Oh my, long time on see!" Hwa-seol stood up from her seat, and smiled. I looked at her, and felt another feeling within me. Is it, protectiveness... Whatever, I'll put up with it if it's for Hwa-seol.

The guy who slammed open the door was obviously in a bad mood. "Hey, how many times did I tell you don't open the door like this!" Another guy, who was dressed in his perfect school uniform advised. Everything about him was perfect, and he wore glasses. It looked good on him, but Min-gyu with glasses looks much better! "Seon-hyuk~ stop acting like you're our mom~" A boy, kinda shorter [and super adorable] than the rest whined. "Se-min is right..." Oh, I guess the adorable shorter boy is called Se-min? It suits him well.

The glasses guy who was scolding the attractive guy gave in, and had a weird look on his face like he was asking for more from the Se-min person. "Seon-hyuk why are you giving in?" Another extremely pretty guy said. And yes, I said guy. He had extremely delicate features, and he also had a smaller build, but he was taller than Se-min. "Hey!" Hwa-seol shouted as she hit the glasses guy. I turned my head to the left and realized that Hwa-seol was not there.