IV.

>>. Second Person POV .<<

The bright, gleaming sunlight luminescences through the slightly cracked window curtain, making contact with Stevie's drowsing face, smoothly kissing her awake from her deep slumber. She stretches and yawns in satisfaction, observing her surroundings, gleeful that she's still in your apartment living room.

She deliberately sat up with ease, soon realizing that her thumping headache was thoroughly recovered, making her content. She settled on her feet, her legs nearly giving out, she weakly but easily strolled to the bathroom, which wasn't difficult to locate.

She detaches her boot and clutches the small baggie that consisted her little helper. She immersed her finger against the ghostly white dust and inhaled the particles up her nose, firmly shutting her eyes before widely opening them, instantly feeling the effect of the drug boosting her. she stores away the baggie and met her reflection, gasping in dismay, closely examining her face.

the first injury she was aware of was the slightly large bruise on her left temple, hidden away behind her long bangs. A bandage with a faintly small blood patch on the same temple and a carved gash on her bottom lip.

Flashbacks of the previous night flooded back as she felt fear and distress drown her. She crumbles onto the bathroom tiles and kicked her legs up to her chest, her face embed between the crack of her knees. She ceaselessly cried while she mentally screamed to herself.

"WHY, WHY ME?! WHY CAN'T LIFE JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!?"

She pensively cried, desperately gasping for oxygen as more tears collide to the ground. She wasn't aware of the presence who noticed her on the ground, until she recognized the passive and allay voice that softly spoke in her ear.

"Steph..."

You softly chime, Stevie shivered upon hearing you call her 'Steph'. She hardly grants anyone to address her as Steph. but, when it arose out of you, it immediately made Stevie's heart blossom. It held some sort of illusion behind it, she loved it in almost an instant.

"Here, let me help you up."

You implied sweetly, delicately clutching her, trying not to alarm her in any way. Stevie melted among your gentle touch, amorously loving the sense of your vast, firm hands holding onto her petite body as you carefully planted her onto her feet. Stevie craved for more of your affection, she couldn't get enough of it...

She jaunted out of the bathroom, in absence of uttering anything and towards the front door. You briefly spoke from behind her

"Steph, what's wrong?"

You grasp her arm tenderly, ceasing her from leaving. Stevie twirled around to face you, meeting your awaiting eyes

"Listen Y/N, I really appreciate everything you've done for me. Who knows what would've possibly happened if you hadn't been there when I needed you. I still want to repay you somehow..."

She then gently stroked the edge of your jawline, giving you a relieved smile before leisurely shoving you against the wall behind you, she clutched the neckband of your loose button up and heaved you in towards her plump, chaste lips, lovingly and heatedly kiss you. A spark shot straight through her body as she awaited your response.

You're eyes went wide for a brief second before you instantaneously responded, ceaselessly streaming your hands down her curvaceous sides until they clutched onto her wide hips, Stevie grew excited by the action and pressed her torso firmly against yours. Her lips on yours fit flawlessly together, like puzzle pieces as both of your mouths danced in a steady, sedated rhythm.

Stevie withdrawal's to catch her breath as she stares into your brown orbs that favored so much to hers.

"I don't want this to be goodbye, never have I met such a caring and selfless person like yourself. Tonight, me and my band Fleetwood Mac are putting on a show at the Forum and I want you there, I'll be sure to you get on the V.I.P list."

She teasingly runs her fingers up and down your exposed chest, in an adorable fashion before peering up at you shyly, timidly asking.

"Will you be there?"

you chuckled at her adorable presence before leaning down to seize her lips in another lip swaying kiss, making Stevie soften against your tender touch as she grows increasingly more vulnerable by the second. You withdrawal from her lips and binded you're forehead against hers, gazing into her waiting orbs before responding.

"Of course I will."