VII.

>>. Third Person POV .<<

Your lips immediately met Stevie's as you carried her inside the building and out of the drenching rain. Soon enough, you and her we're adjacent to your apartment doorway. The heated kiss of passion never shattered between you two, even when you struggled to get the door unlocked.

The atmosphere felt as though time had briefly stopped, while the anticipation between you and her built rapidly.

You carried her into the bedroom and gently set her down on the bed. Your hands migrate behind her arched back, slowly shedding off every piece of her scarcely wet clothing until she was laying bare beneath you. Her gentle breathing quickens as she watches your face immerse between her alluring thighs.

You softly trace your calloused fingertips along her hips, burying your face in her soft hair, breathing her in. She was delicious.

"God, your scent is intoxicating."

Stevie giggled breathlessly as you buried your face deeper into her, inhaling her like oxygen.

Your tongue flicks over her velvet lips, Stevie gasped and her legs gave way a little, feeling your tongue leisurely graze against her trembling walls. Stevie threw her head back and gave an unrestrained cry of pleasure as she sensed your tongue submerge itself deeper inside her.

Stevie locks her fingers with yours and rests them on her thighs, she began to roll her hips as you curled your tongue over her clit.

Her hands fumbled for the bed sheets, clutching them to release tension as she began to move quicker, increasing the friction and sending shock waves through her body. She looked down and found you admiring her intently.

The vehemence of staring into your intense eyes added onto her pleasure. She gripped your skull between her thighs and she felt her release building. She bit her lip, eyes still as she began to oppose into the point of her ecstacy. You returned her intense stare you and redoubled your efforts, gripping the delicate skin of her trembling thighs as you frantically flicked your tongue against her. You watched Stevie's cheeks begin to flush as they always did when she was almost there.

"Y/N!!" Stevie groaned as she came, never releasing you from that deep gaze. She breathed deep, shuddering breaths that almost came out as purrs, and layed there for a few seconds, enjoying her high before lifting herself up to kiss your glistening lips.

She opened her eyes and held your gaze. You affectionately brushed her bangs away from her face.

"I need you."

You grinned and grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She gasped, firstly in surprise, then in anticipation when she felt your hardness against her center.

She threw her head back and gave an unrestrained cry of pleasure as you gently moved in and out of her, deeper and deeper until it took her breath away. Her breasts bounced with each thrust and you let go of her hip to pin her wrists firmly above her head.

"Fuck! This is incredible!" She gasped before biting her lip and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. You began to push into her harder, her cries at each thrust surrounding on whimpers of pain as you filled her more deeply than she'd ever known.

"You ok?"

"Yessss, don't stop!" The intensity of her pleasure decimated any discomfort as she loosened more, taking every inch of you.

With caution, you flipped Stevie over and onto her stomache, slowly tracing your fingertips along her voluptuous hips until they met her thighs, slowly separating them. Clutching her thighs, you guide her hips up and pulled her ass back against your pelvis with her back arched and face burried in the sheets.

"Mmmm! A-Ah!" Her knuckles turned white as she grips the sheets, feeling that delicious fullness she's been craving to feel again. You lean down and lay down gentle kisses along her neck, softly plunging your teeth againsts it's soft skin that left Stevie breathless for more.

Cries of sheer ecstacy escape her mouth as you pound her faster and faster. Her head was lolling back and the only sounds that filled the room were their bodies slapping together, harder and harder, and the guttural groans emerging without control from her slighly constricted throat.

You let go of the grip so firm that bruises were starting form and wrapped your hand tenderly around her neck. Still buried deep inside her, you lifted her body up and rest her head on your shoulder with her knees still firmly pressed on the mattress of the bed.

"Ah-Ah- A-Ah! Yessss! I'm so clooose! Hah! Please give me more!" You grunted and tightened your grip as you admired her beautiful face, ecstacy etched across it as the color rose up her neck and into her cheeks. You released your hand from around her neck and gripped the soft sensitive flesh of her breast in the palm of your hand while the other slid down her navel and into her center, leisurely messaging her aching clit.

Eventually the resonance of the sounds changed and she threw her head back to fix her half-closed eyes on yours, beginning to cry your name out repeatedly as she felt a huge orgasm building. The sight of her like this sent you over the edge.

"Yes!!!" You spill your warm seed into the depths of her womanhood as she convulsed around you, feeling her insides gripping and draining you, eyes locked together. As their mutual orgasms subsided, Stevie collapses onto the bed and rolls over on her back. She wraps her legs around you again and brings you down to her level.

You leaned in to kiss her and laughed together, both panting and covered in sweat.

"That. Was. Incredible." Stevie giggles through her breathless gasps. Her eyes and yours never shattered the deep affectionate gaze you two shared, then you leaned down and claimed her lips again.

You lifted her up by the back of her thighs and into your arms. You place her down on your lap as you both collapse onto the bed. You slide your fingertips down her arched back and gave her ass a gentle squeeze as your limp member erects between her succulent thighs and soft ass cheeks.

"Ready for round two?" Stevie bit down on her bottom lip, waiting for your response.

"Always."