𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂

| WARNING |

          | WARNING |

Warning there will be many triggering topics in this book and all the books I proceed to write after this. sometimes I will forget to put a trigger warning because I'm just writing as I go along to which I am truly sorry for. if there is a triggering topic in a chapter and I don't put a trigger warning feel free to inform me in the comments. I will try my hardest to remember to put it at the top of the chapter after I finish writing it.

There will most likely be smut in this book so yay if you love smut and sorry if you hate it I guess. But let's be honest, who hates smut???

_______

| @COPYRIGHT |

This story/book was written on wattpad by me (hotsluts) so if you see it or read it on any other platform or on anyone else's page please inform me on either instagram (@genes.library), tiktok (@genereads), or in my private messages!

The plots, characters, and everything else besides the pictures and songs (if I use any) belong to me. I give full credit to pinterest and the people on Pinterest for the pictures and full credit to the song writer/ artist !!

_____

If you see any grammar mistakes please feel free to point them out. I won't find it rude or disrespectful if anything you guys are helping me improve my writing skills.

I am a young writer so there will be multiple mistakes.

There is talk of mental health issues and therapy in this book so this is just a warning that I've never been to therapy so I don't know how they act or talk and I'm just writing it based off of movies and research I've done on the internet.

I'm also not the best at explaining feelings so I'm sorry for that. Sometimes the characters might seem either too dramatic or not dramatic enough.

If y'all ever need anyone to talk feel free to dm me on instagram. (I'm not the best at comforting people but I will try my best)

| CHARACTER AESTHETIC |