𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

UNEDITED —
did i text my ex and tell him i miss him? yes, i did. did he sorta say he misses me too? yes, he did.
do i regret it? totally.
do i really miss or am i just bored? i honestly don't know😭

anyways, please feel free to point out any mistakes that you see along the way.

vote and comment

XAVIER THOMPSON

XAVIER THOMPSON

after i got my coffee and bagels from Claudia i made my way back to my car, which was parked on the side of the building.

i ate the bagel in the parking lot because honestly eating and driving at the same time makes me nervous.

i mean like you never know when a drunk driver could be driving on the road and instead of having both your hands to help you swerve you only have one.

____

right when i walked into the building where the interview is taking place the strong smell of coconuts and peaches hit my nose.

when i say strong it was really strong.

i think some of my nose hairs burned from how strong that damn smell is.

"Mr. Thompson, it's so good to see you." a lady states with a big smile on her face, appearing out of nowhere.

not literally. i was just to zoned out to pay attention to my surroundings.

i turn around and look her up and down taking in her appearance. she's wearing an all black outfit, the shirt and shoes darker than than the blazer and pants. Her hair looks a little darker than dirty blonde but also not brunette and brown eyes.

she smirks when she realizes i'm looking at her appearance.

hopefully she doesn't think i was checking her out.

"good to see you to Miss..." i trail off, not knowing the girls last name.

"Cooper, but you can call me Allie." she says, that huge smirk staying on her face the whole time.

shit, maybe she'll catch a hint later on?

"i am not one that will be interviewing you today but if you'll just follow me i'll lend you to the room where you and Lindsey will be doing the interview. we'll grab a water bottle on the way over there just in case you need it at any moment during the interview. Now, if you will just follow me this way."

she turns her back to me and starts walking down a narrow hallway. "if you are uncomfortable or don't want to answer a certain question feel free to say so. if you need a break at any given moment during the interview just say so." she stops talking when she reaches a mini fridge and grabs a water out of it before continuing her way down the hall.